Page 18 of 21
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 00:39
by Yi-Long
Shingster wrote:You can download the Valkyria Artbook and Naruto Artbook
here and
here Yi, if you've read vol.45 of Naruto then you don't have to worry about any spoilers in the images.
Thanks for the links, Shing.
Sadly though, the Valkyria link isn't for the recent 300-400 page artbook that was released in Japan/Asia, but it's for a small 30 page artbook.
I really hope it will come online soon, or that my girlfriend can find a copy when she visits Hong Kong this summer. The artwork for that games is astonishingly beautiful.

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 12:38
by Shingster
Ah didn't realise there was another one, how long as it been out? Might not be available because no one's gotten round to scanning it yet.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 12:42
by Yi-Long
Shingster wrote:Ah didn't realise there was another one, how long as it been out? Might not be available because no one's gotten round to scanning it yet.
I think it's been out for about a month orso, in Japan.
The preview-scans I saw from it, were fantastic.

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 13:32
by bradavon
Whose the bird Romero?
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 13:51
by Yi-Long
romerojpg wrote:Mmmm
bradavon wrote:Whose the bird Romero?
Geez...(!)

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 17:24
by romerojpg
bradavon wrote:Whose the bird Romero?
Emilie Autumn, a rather nice (well naughty/dirty if I am honest) singer

still her music is amazing (if you are into Victorian industrial rock elektro), and she looks good too, cannot ask for more.
I recently took 1000+ photos her her and her band while they were wearing very little, and she spat on me, so I was happy
Listen to this for a idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAm0Xe2bTS4
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 17:41
by Yi-Long
Why would you be happy that someone spits on you? I know your eager for exchanging bodily fluids with people of the other gender, but isn't this a bit desperate!?
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 17:52
by romerojpg
Wel if you spat on me I would not take it the same way

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 17:57
by Yi-Long
romerojpg wrote:Wel if you spat on me I would not take it the same way

You should have shot her in the face, Romero. Don't EVER let ANYONE spit at you. Where's your selfrespect?
What the hell is so great about that ugly bitch anyway?
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 18:14
by romerojpg
Ohhhhhkay...
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 19:17
by bradavon
romerojpg wrote:Emilie Autumn, a rather nice (well naughty/dirty if I am honest) singer

still her music is amazing (if you are into Victorian industrial rock elektro), and she looks good too, cannot ask for more.
Thanks. Given we have similar taste in female singers, I've added her latest album to Spotify. I've never heard of "Victorian industrial rock elektro".
What do you think of Brandi Carlile's latest album (Give Up The Ghost)? It's very good IMO.
romerojpg wrote:I recently took 1000+ photos her her and her band while they were wearing very little, and she spat on me, so I was happy
You took over a thousand photos before she spotted you taking photos? I wouldn't want to be spat at by someone I was a fan of.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 20:37
by grim_tales
Me neither! 1000+ photos seems a bit.. OTT

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 20:42
by gasteropod
*Cough* pervert *cough*
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 22:27
by bradavon
How long were you taking photos for? I presume all night. That's even a lot by that length.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 22:33
by gasteropod
Well don't forget to use the Romero Exaggeration Filter, which gives a more realistic result of approximately 10 photos taken that night. And by 'spat on' he's referring to a bit of saliva accidentally leaving her mouth during singing and just happening to collide with his camera-toting self.

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 22:46
by grim_tales
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 15 Mar 2010, 23:03
by bradavon
True

. Knowing Romero and photography it was probably closer to 100 though.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 08:37
by grim_tales
Thats still impressive.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 15:32
by bradavon
Not so much. It's common place to take that many photos in a night. The annoying part, is when people don't delete the duds.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 17:29
by romerojpg
No not an exaggeration, I acctually took 1177 to be exact. It is not as if I am average Joe in the crowd taking a few snaps, I am trying to get into it seriously. Still believe as usual what anyone wants to, it is not as if I can prove anything I say
and they all knew I was taking pics of them they dont pose for thin air

and it was not just spit, it was mouthfulls of tea and alchohol splashed all over me and it is part of the "act". I knew going in and wore a coat as they splash the photographers and fans at the front, not as if someone walked up to me on the street and spat in my face
Mind you I have had piss on my head before at a gig and that nearly made me puke my guts up, so it is far from the worst thing to splash me. No shit splashing yet, but I assume one day depending on the act or crowd
Brandi Carlile's new one is a nice album, quite mellow at times, with plenty of Rock. I am seeing her again in a month

I cannot see her spitting anything in my direction, or me taking many photos of her and the band.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 18:13
by gasteropod
romerojpg wrote:Mind you I have had piss on my head before at a gig
Please explain, lol.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 18:27
by romerojpg
Haha not in that way

just bottles of piss tossed about with the tops off

dirty scumbags. Mind you, you can dry out after a while, as long as another bottle does not splatter you

Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 18:37
by gasteropod
Ahh right, yeah people kept lobbing them at Download festival last summer, fucking wankers.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 20:38
by bradavon
romerojpg wrote:Brandi Carlile's new one is a nice album, quite mellow at times, with plenty of Rock. I am seeing her again in a month

I cannot see her spitting anything in my direction, or me taking many photos of her and the band.
She's touring in the UK? Cool. I didn't realise. I better check if she's playing near me.
Re: Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
Posted: 16 Mar 2010, 20:45
by romerojpg
Very Limited tiny tour late April, early May. Belfast, Dublin, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Gateshead, Cardiff.
She is pretty much perfection live, in my top singers I have ever heard in front of me. Last time they even turned off the amps and sang live with no power, as it was so small

I was 5 foot away from her that night
