Brad's Moderating Style!

Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

bradavon wrote:Hi Lourdes

I've now given you everything I think you wanted so can you please stop with the snide remarks. It's been going on for several months now and as got worse the last couple of weeks.

I've agreed to stop moving threads or splitting them. The thread was going way off topic so sorry it needed splitting, you're in the minority I'm afraid thinking no moderation (except spamming) should ever happen.

I will also do my best to rise above remarks which may annoy me, such as why I am PM'ing you now.

I don't think I can now be any fairer. I am asking you nicely to stop.

Thank you.

Bradavon.
Why am I getting all these PM's, I've made maybe 3 posts - 4 now - it's tedious. Stop being a tit, do you aspire to being the despot of the smallest village in Wales IRL? It seems that way on here...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

thelostdragon wrote:Brad being a jerk again. PM them and don't try to ridicule them publicly.
Done. Ridiculing works both ways!

I'm not going to say any more on the matter. Hopefully now it will calm down.
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

To be quite fair, it wasn't that offensive when spoken generally, but at sensitive times like this at the moment (with everybody waiting for a reason) such a remark doesn't really help the overall situation, especially when you expect people to stop such remarks.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Moderating is stronger on some other boards than here, eg when you post links in Imports forum you always have to affiliate them which is kind of annoying. I always have to go to a "How to Affiliate" thread and then copy/paste carefully.
It's not OTT really, just different from here. Also swearing is censored and I find it strange - you can't write "fuck" but it will appear as asterisks - when its obvious what you mean. We're all adults there so I dont see a problem with swearing either. You couldn't even write "feck" - the word feck is harmless as the word bloody in Ireland.
User avatar
Godzooki
King of Beggars
Posts: 594
Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 15:39

Post by Godzooki »

bradavon wrote:
I tried to demote myself last Summer, you guys wouldn't let me :D -

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=3637
Lets vote again! :wink:

I never got your PM so maybe my opinion does not count. Ill give it anyway just in case your pm got lost the same way your email did when you changed my username! :lol:

I confirm i agree to your compromise! :)
NO WEASEL, NO CRY