Page 21 of 36

Posted: 28 Oct 2007, 19:46
by bradavon
Apparently taken by her boyfriend. I have read since they're out there anyway she may do something like FHM or Maxim but not topless. That's what I read anyway.

Posted: 29 Oct 2007, 00:18
by Markgway
Pretty cute girl.

As for not posing nude in magazines... she's a bit late.

If every bloke on the interent has access to images of your muff you might as well do a few more and get paid for it.

Posted: 29 Oct 2007, 00:21
by bradavon
I would imagine Disney would have a thing to say about that ;)

Posted: 09 Jan 2008, 23:52
by BiscLimpkit
Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 00:00
by bradavon
Wholly fuck! Bisc I love you :D

The baps are now out, all we now need is pink stuff too 8)

p.s - Why the low res. versions? :(

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 00:07
by BiscLimpkit
I think they are pics from the nuts website - so that's all I could find man.

Oh and erm I love you too. :D

Let me compensate by adding this:

Image

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 00:31
by Markgway
I might have the flu by that's not stopped me from getting a kingsize stiffy. :D

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 00:42
by bradavon
It sucks Nutts, FHM and the like don't provide High Res. photos. You can still get them but it would be easier if they did.

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 08:32
by grim_tales
Holy crap! Bisc's photo's are amazing! :)

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 20:23
by bradavon
Bisc: What Nuts issue did they come from? I want to track down high res. versions.

There was a documentary on Nuts vs. Zoo documentary on TV awhile ago. Did anyone else watch it? It said celebrities didn't sell but local lasses sold buckets. I can see why local lasses are hotter, especially when they get their babbillons out 8)

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 20:59
by BiscLimpkit
I watched it. I think the arguement behind that was that you've got more chance of a local girl speaking to you than a celeb.

And I've no idea what issue they came from Brad. I just found them online by accident. Thought I'd share.

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 22:42
by BiscLimpkit

Posted: 10 Jan 2008, 23:12
by bradavon
You can post anything if Miss Pinder is in it :D

p.s - You need to left click, right click and save doesn't work guys.

Posted: 24 Jan 2008, 15:32
by EvaUnit02

Posted: 24 Jan 2008, 16:13
by bradavon
Yummy.

I liked Transformers but have little interest in buying it.

Posted: 25 Jan 2008, 01:13
by Markgway
I'd buy Megan Fox for a dollar. 8)

Posted: 30 Mar 2008, 00:11
by IronMonkey
Iga Wyrwal is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

Image

Image

Posted: 30 Mar 2008, 00:11
by IronMonkey
If you like the above photos, you MIGHT JUST want to check out this address:

http://allofiga.blogspot.com/

;)

Posted: 30 Mar 2008, 02:42
by bradavon
I don't have a Scooby Doo who she is but she has lovely boobies. Attractive but not stunning though, hey this is the Babes tread we can afford to be picky :D

Good man for bumping this oh so important thread 8)

EDIT: She's way hotter in that link of yours, blonde hair yuck no thanks. That dude is obsessed.

Posted: 30 Mar 2008, 20:55
by IronMonkey
Yeah she looks better as a brunette I reckon.

She has a look of Elisha Cuthbert about her, in the face. Thats probably why I like Iga so much.

I just wish Elisha would do shoots like this! :(

Iga's boobies are amazing! :D

Posted: 31 Mar 2008, 00:42
by Markgway
Sexy girl.

Posted: 31 Mar 2008, 09:20
by bradavon
IronMonkey wrote:I just wish Elisha would do shoots like this! :(
She would likely lose all credibility and only end up in two-bit B Movies. Unless she does Playboy of course; Americans have a bizarre disconnection with Playboy and don't consider it Porn.

Posted: 31 Mar 2008, 13:02
by IronMonkey
Erm... I wouldn't exactly say her acting career is on fire at the moment though.

Maybe she should start a topless modelling and / or porn career now? While she's still got the goods...

Posted: 01 Apr 2008, 00:16
by Markgway
Playboy isn't porn.

It's tasteful nude modelling.

Posted: 01 Apr 2008, 00:20
by bradavon
Sarcasm I presume?

I'd say it's both. It is considered porn here by most newsagents whereas in America is not.