Page 25 of 26

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 19:21
by grim_tales
That's cool Blaizeyboy :cool:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 14:45
by gasteropod
'British woman on London transport complaining that Britain is nothing now that ethnic minorities are in her country'

http://youtu.be/i47HoiM0Au8

:rage:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 18:03
by degeneration
Holy sh!t!!! What an absolute utter racist bitch!!

10-20 year prediction - her kid ends up as one of the real problem kids at his school, probably gets expelled once or twice, lives off of benefits for his life, and becomes another complete and utter scum waste of space. All because he was given no chance from the start.

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 19:27
by Markgway
Shocking behaviour. I feel really sorry for that racist bitch's kid.

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 20:06
by gasteropod

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 07:58
by Ricochan38
gasteropod wrote:'British woman on London transport complaining that Britain is nothing now that ethnic minorities are in her country'

http://youtu.be/i47HoiM0Au8

:rage:

Good to know that the police arrested her the next day thx to this video :D

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 19:18
by HungFist
Awesome custom trailer for GTA4 with the classic Finnish 1972 song "Sininen ja valkoinen" (Blue and White):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRN_2KgjCRU

The music matches the original footage amazingly well (the pacing, with cuts, slow motions etc. are in perfect sync with the music, exept for the trunk shot at the end). Overall much better than the original trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IZmbm6qr8w

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 10 Dec 2011, 18:42
by grim_tales
gasteropod wrote:'British woman on London transport complaining that Britain is nothing now that ethnic minorities are in her country'

http://youtu.be/i47HoiM0Au8

:rage:
I saw that video - what a racist bitch :rage: I feel sorry for her kid :(

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 01:05
by bradavon
Prepare to be freaked out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ

This is totally creepy. The Exorcist remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud93uXdlRmk

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 08:08
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:Prepare to be freaked out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ
That made me throw up in my mouth. :(

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 18:51
by bradavon
It's just wrong isn't it.

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 23:28
by grim_tales
bradavon wrote:Prepare to be freaked out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laGvKtPZYQ
That's just wrong :oops: Really creepy IMO :(

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 23:39
by gasteropod
lmao, I loved the eyebrows bit :lol:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 26 Jan 2012, 23:40
by gasteropod
I recorded a similar video when I was drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butdM2avTYQ&feature=fvsr

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 27 Jan 2012, 07:16
by Markgway
gasteropod wrote:I recorded a similar video when I was drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=butdM2avTYQ&feature=fvsr
I thought this was you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yg7KL4v1w0

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 05 Feb 2012, 05:14
by bradavon
Rather crass and simplistic but also so true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JA4EPRbWhQ

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 05 Feb 2012, 15:56
by Keung
I like this guy...

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 05 Feb 2012, 16:48
by Markgway
He needs his own show... on CBS natch.

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 05 Feb 2012, 17:11
by gasteropod
Haha I used to watch some of his stuff on ThatGuywiththeGlasses.com when he was the Distressed Watcher and did Trailer Failure, etc.

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 17 Feb 2012, 00:54
by gasteropod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... dP23R1omMs

Listen to this paedophile's words of wisdom on repentance. :o :lol:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 17 Feb 2012, 01:43
by Markgway
I knew there was a good reason for not raping a 4-year-old... I just couldn't remember what it was.

Thanks bearded hick for clearing that up! :thumbs:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 17 Feb 2012, 01:49
by gasteropod
Hey but now his stepdaughter is 22 it's all gravy :lol:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 00:51
by gasteropod
Nicolas Cage reveals his shamanic acting techniques :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1JyukEG ... ture=share

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 20 Feb 2012, 06:43
by Markgway
Voodoo magic, man. Fuckin' voodoo magic. :cool:

Re: The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Posted: 21 Oct 2013, 04:44
by HungFist
Very effective Finnish commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdUXS94yNk