Page 1 of 1

Supernatural

Posted: 29 Jan 2006, 13:37
by grim_tales
Anybody seen this? Its' on ITV 2 (I think). Any good?
I think I missed the first episode :oops:

Posted: 31 Jan 2006, 13:10
by sky75
I haven't seen supernatural yet but I have taped the first couple of episodes. I believe it's on Thursday's on ITV 2 and repeated on Mondays on ITV one at around 11 o'clock. Which is just after a fantastic Channel 5 series Prison Break, if you haven't seen Prison Break you really should! :D

Posted: 01 Feb 2006, 14:53
by sky75
Grim, I believe Episode Two is repeated on Thursday while the third episode is on Sunday night on ITV2 and repeated on Monday night at 11 on ITV, and repeated again on Thursday night.

The series is very good and well worth tuning in for! I've really enjoyed the first couple of episodes and supernatural is looking a very promising series. :D

Posted: 01 Feb 2006, 15:42
by grim_tales
I'll try to watch Thursday :D