Page 1 of 3

CLOSED/PLEASE DELETE

Posted: 24 Jul 2006, 02:07
by Markgway
I SAID CLOSED!!!!!!

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 04:03
by Wesley-Snipes
Hey Pal,

I was wondering if i could take these:

Enter The Phoenix (Does it play?)
She Shoots Straight (Universe: R0)

LMK
Regards
Brett

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 18:06
by Markgway
Yes, Enter the Phoenix plays and, yes, you can have it.

No, you can't have She Shoots Straight, because it's gone.

Wesley-Snipes wrote:Hey Pal,

I was wondering if i could take these:

Enter The Phoenix (Does it play?)
She Shoots Straight (Universe: R0)

LMK
Regards
Brett

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 18:56
by Wesley-Snipes
Hey pay,

How are you?

Paypal ok?

Brett

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 19:02
by Keung
Hey Mark. Could I take Twin Dragons and Duel To The Death?

Regards,
Levi

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 23:30
by Markgway
Yep. Make it £3.00 cash inc. postage.

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 23:31
by Markgway
Wesley-Snipes wrote:Hey pay,

How are you?

Paypal ok?

Brett
No, don't take Paypal. Cash only. Make it £2 cash inc. postage.

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 23:53
by Keung
Okie doke Mark. I'm sure I have your address laying around somewhere, but better send it again just incase I dont find it. :)

JamesEarlChuckle@Aol.com

I can get the money off Monday.

Regards,
Levi

Posted: 05 Aug 2006, 23:57
by Wesley-Snipes
Hey Mark,

Will do could you send me your address please Keung2004@Aol.com.

Brett

Posted: 06 Aug 2006, 01:29
by Markgway
@ Keung & Wesley:

Hey, you guys are related, right?

Why doesn't just one of you send me a fiver in a Xmas card and I'll mail all three DVDs to that person and then said recipient can pass the due discs on to the other and collect what they're owed.

That way we're talking two pieces of mail instead of four.

Simpler and cheaper, no?

Posted: 06 Aug 2006, 02:32
by Keung
Sounds good Mark. Like I said, I'll get the money off Monday, mine and Bretts. :toothy7:

Just need your addy, can't find it......

Regards,
Levi

Posted: 06 Aug 2006, 14:45
by Markgway
I've sent you a PM, Keung.

Posted: 17 Aug 2006, 15:41
by Markgway
New titles added

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 20:07
by grim_tales
Hey Mark do you still want "The Mission"? :) (I think it was you who asked for it). I havent watched it yet :oops:

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 21:19
by Markgway
Lol, no, wasn't me. :D

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 08:34
by grim_tales
OK, maybe I thinking of Wesley :)
LMK if theres anything you do want :)

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 17:24
by Markgway
I did and you said 'nein'. :D

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 17:36
by grim_tales
:D Fair enough.

Posted: 28 Aug 2006, 00:12
by Markgway
BUMPY

Posted: 18 Sep 2006, 15:58
by Markgway
BUMP........ :!:

Posted: 24 Sep 2006, 01:35
by Markgway
BUMPPPPERS

Posted: 24 Sep 2006, 23:10
by bradavon
Mark would you trade "The Bourne Identity" R1 (with DTS and Director's Commentary) for either? (in that order preferably) -

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (Universal: R1)
Twinkle, Twinkle, Lucky Stars (HKL: R2)

Posted: 25 Sep 2006, 00:18
by Markgway
Sorry Brad, I wasn't mad on that movie.

Got anything else...?

Posted: 25 Sep 2006, 01:05
by bradavon
Only Pedro Almodóvar's: Talk to Her -

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0287467/

Which is supposed to be outstanding and won Best Director/Best Foreign Language film. The downside being it's badly scratched (but plays fine).

It's the R1 version so has an exclusive Director's Commentary. I got it off eBay.com, sent it back not happy (after a refund) and it was returned to me stating the postal address given didn't exist.

This was about 6 months ago so it's now mine (the seller/wanker never came back to me) but as it's badly scratched I've not tried to trade it. The R1 DVD still sells for £15 btw, it's one of those odd DVDs which doesn't go down in price (the UK R2 is cheaper but has no commentary).

I've since bought it again.

I mention it as it may still be worth a trade (if it freezes I'll be happy to trade back).

Posted: 25 Sep 2006, 18:14
by Markgway
Sorry, not interested in that one either. :(

EDIT: You want to buy DRAGON?