Page 1 of 1

Speed Up Windows Live/MSN Messenger Login (Dramatically!)

Posted: 12 Oct 2006, 00:29
by bradavon

Posted: 12 Oct 2006, 09:20
by EvaUnit02
Ta Brad. It does indeed work.

Posted: 12 Oct 2006, 17:25
by bradavon
Why you get so flipping many is beyond me. I had about two dozen yet at max. only 4 people have ever logged into my Messenger.

My Dad doesn't use Messenger ever on his pc and he had about 10. My brother does but I'm sure no one else ever has, in fact I re-formatted it about 6 months ago so it can't have.

p.s - No worries.

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 20:15
by slasher13
nice one bradavon, there was over 20 keys in the registry, not fun, and now msn goes open alot faster.

Good find :)

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 20:40
by bradavon
No worries. How they actually get in their is anyone's guess.