Pro Evo 6 for xbox 360

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Post Reply
User avatar
Godzooki
King of Beggars
Posts: 594
Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 16:39

Pro Evo 6 for xbox 360

Post by Godzooki »

My local shop has broken release date!!! I get to play this before i leave!! Woo Hoo!! :D
NO WEASEL, NO CRY
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

I think everyone has broken the release date. I'll be playing this soon as well, albeit on the PS2 :D
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

I don't know if this pans out to the 360 version, but the number of red cards being dished out has gone through the roof! I played a 2 leg game (great addition, that) and had a total of 3 red cards and 5 yellows through that! The ref blew up a lot more in PES5 but at least was steady with the cards. This time, the refs don't blow the whistle as much, but when they do, it's a good bet that someone's getting a card...

Aside from that, no gripes so far. Just have to learn the new touches of the game :D
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

As far as I can tell from the gaming/PES websites that I've visited, PES6 for 360 is a fucking joke and not worth the money. Which is a real shame cause otherwise I might have bought a 360 to play it.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Post Reply