Page 1 of 1

Pro Evo 6 for xbox 360

Posted: 25 Oct 2006, 18:02
by Godzooki
My local shop has broken release date!!! I get to play this before i leave!! Woo Hoo!! :D

Posted: 25 Oct 2006, 18:03
by Kurgan
I think everyone has broken the release date. I'll be playing this soon as well, albeit on the PS2 :D

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 15:17
by Kurgan
I don't know if this pans out to the 360 version, but the number of red cards being dished out has gone through the roof! I played a 2 leg game (great addition, that) and had a total of 3 red cards and 5 yellows through that! The ref blew up a lot more in PES5 but at least was steady with the cards. This time, the refs don't blow the whistle as much, but when they do, it's a good bet that someone's getting a card...

Aside from that, no gripes so far. Just have to learn the new touches of the game :D

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 17:17
by Yi-Long
As far as I can tell from the gaming/PES websites that I've visited, PES6 for 360 is a fucking joke and not worth the money. Which is a real shame cause otherwise I might have bought a 360 to play it.