Page 1 of 1

Dragon Dynasty titles for £6.97 each (at CD WOW)!

Posted: 24 Jun 2007, 11:07
by bradavon
You can pick up all the current DD titles at CD WOW for $15.95 each, except for Seven Swords and Born to Fight which are $14.95 each -

http://www.cd-wow.us/searchresults_dvd. ... on+Dynasty

Those prices are using the CD WOW USA $2-8 Voucher Link + Voucher Code!

Posted: 26 Jun 2007, 19:30
by bradavon
No one?

Posted: 26 Jun 2007, 20:58
by thelostdragon
I don't know where exactly, but haven't you posted this in another thread already?

Anyway, I'll just repeat what I wrote there. These aren't all current DD titles. Some are missing ("Above the Law", "Shanghai Express" etc.)

Posted: 26 Jun 2007, 21:00
by bradavon
Are those two out yet? Okay most Mr. Pedantic :D

p.s - I mentioned it in passing in the proper DD thread but thought it also deserved it's own thread.

Posted: 26 Jun 2007, 21:06
by saltysam
i already have most of the ones i want- Police Story 1 & 2, SPL, Born To Fight,Above The Law but great price agreed.

Posted: 27 Jun 2007, 08:18
by slasher13
Pretty cool price, I want to get Boxer King, so cheers :)

Posted: 27 Jun 2007, 19:31
by Markgway
Is that any relation to King Boxer? :wink:

Posted: 27 Jun 2007, 19:37
by slasher13
Markgway wrote:Is that any relation to King Boxer? :wink:
oh yeah.. whoops wrong way round :D