Page 1 of 1

My Blueberry Nights BR 2,99 at zavvi.com...

Posted: 11 Dec 2011, 16:26
by Yi-Long
... Mega Monday sale.

Re: My Blueberry Nights BR 2,99 at zavvi.com...

Posted: 11 Dec 2011, 16:55
by luckystars
Thanks for the heads up. Got the DVD tho, and one viewing was enough!

Re: My Blueberry Nights BR 2,99 at zavvi.com...

Posted: 11 Dec 2011, 17:23
by Yi-Long
I haven't seen it, so I don't know if it's any good or not (by most accounts it's not that great), but it seemed like a nice deals.

They also have Akira CE for 8 pounds.

Re: My Blueberry Nights BR 2,99 at zavvi.com...

Posted: 11 Dec 2011, 19:00
by luckystars
Cool I want that!!


P.S. Yes thats great value, well worth it to give the film a go!

Re: My Blueberry Nights BR 2,99 at zavvi.com...

Posted: 12 Dec 2011, 00:24
by bradavon
It's a good film. It got a really bad rap. Even a poor Wong Kar Wai film is good by most director's standards. I thought it was solidly made.