Page 1 of 1

Looney Tunes 24-disc box-set for 26 pounds!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 02:40
by Yi-Long
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Looney-Tunes-Go ... 596&sr=8-1

For those who love the cartoons and don't have any of the earlier released 4-disc box-sets, this is an amazing bargain.

Personally, I already have boxset 1-4, so I guess I'll skip this and I'll just get the remaining 2. :)

Re: Looney Tunes 24-disc box-set for 26 pounds!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 11:54
by luckystars
How many boxsets are there? Is there likely anything exclusive in this?

Re: Looney Tunes 24-disc box-set for 26 pounds!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 17:02
by grim_tales
AFAIK they are 6 sets, I have 1-3 in R1 and the R2 versions of 4 and 5 :)

Re: Looney Tunes 24-disc box-set for 26 pounds!

Posted: 19 Jan 2012, 20:49
by Yi-Long
Nothing exclusive. It's 6 boxsets of 4 discs, which have been released seperately. Still an amazing bargain obviously. :)

Re: Looney Tunes 24-disc box-set for 26 pounds!

Posted: 25 Jan 2012, 12:37
by Xenon
For such a price it's a steal, but I think I'll wait, till it gets the BD treatment like Tom and Jerry.