Page 1 of 1
WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 23 Jan 2012, 08:06
by Markgway
Must be MINT condition. Not bothered about slipcases.
Prefer to trade but if you're in the UK I may consider buying.
Ambush
The Barefooted Kid
The Bloody Escape
Disciples of Shaolin
Killer Darts
Killers Five
Master of Kung Fu
Men from the Monastery
Murder Plot
New Shaolin Boxers
Rape of the Sword
The Rebel Intruders
The Savage Five
Shaolin Abbot
A Taste of Cold Steel
That Fiery Girl
The Twin Swords
Vengeance of a Snow Girl
The Vengeful Beauty
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 23 Jan 2012, 17:10
by grim_tales
I have Vengeance of a Snow Girl but havent seen it yet

Used to have Rape of the Sword as well.
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 01 May 2012, 18:35
by Markgway
Bumpers.........
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 02 May 2012, 19:03
by luckystars
I have 'Master of Kung Fu'
Will trade for other IVL Shaws if you have anything spare Mark

Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 03 May 2012, 02:20
by Markgway
luckystars wrote:I have 'Master of Kung Fu'
Will trade for other IVL Shaws if you have anything spare Mark

Only IVL I have spare is Flying Guillotine 2. But beyond that I have some good shit on my trade list.
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 03 May 2012, 17:28
by luckystars
Markgway wrote:luckystars wrote:I have 'Master of Kung Fu'
Will trade for other IVL Shaws if you have anything spare Mark

Only IVL I have spare is Flying Guillotine 2. But beyond that I have some good shit on my trade list.
Flying Guillotine 2 is one I've seen and not fussed with owning.
Will check out your list though....
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 04 May 2012, 20:50
by Markgway
luckystars wrote:Flying Guillotine 2 is one I've seen and not fussed with owning.
Will check out your list though....
Did you check my list?
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 04 May 2012, 21:03
by luckystars
Markgway wrote:luckystars wrote:Flying Guillotine 2 is one I've seen and not fussed with owning.
Will check out your list though....
Did you check my list?
Where is it. Only saw your wanted list
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 05 May 2012, 09:49
by Markgway
luckystars wrote:Where is it. Only saw your wanted list
Er, right under the wants list....
But here's a link:
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... f=6&t=5236
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 13 May 2012, 13:39
by kristendalton07
I love this movie so so. It is one of the best movie of my life. Another one is Forbidden kingdom. In this both Jacky Chan and Jet Li were both appeared.
Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 14 May 2012, 09:26
by Markgway
Even the spammers feel sorry for me.

Re: WTD: IVL Shaw Bros DVDs (R3)
Posted: 16 May 2012, 17:30
by luckystars
Saw nothing of interest sorry Mark...