Page 1 of 1

In The Line of Fire CE R1, Prodigal Son, CKE For Sale/Trade

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 17:28
by grim_tales
Hey,
I have this for trade (if it doesnt sell on Ebay that is). Not really after anything specific TBH :?
Was hoping to get Bullet in The Head (Joy Sales) but not sure what matches up to ITLOF.
Also decided to trade these:
Chungking Express (BD)
The Prodigal Son (HKL)

I'm moving soon and having less multiple DVDs of the same movie will clear space :)

Re: In The Line of Fire CE R1, Prodigal Son, CKE For Sale/Tr

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 16:19
by bradavon
UK Artificial Eye or Criterion Chungking Express? How much would you want?

Re: In The Line of Fire CE R1, Prodigal Son, CKE For Sale/Tr

Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 16:25
by grim_tales
Its the UK Artificial Eye release :)
I'm not sure what would be a good comparison TBH, I dont know how much to ask for :oops:
£4-5 maybe?