Bullets running very slowly...

User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Bullets running very slowly...

Post by thelostdragon »

Did andybody else notice this? It runs very slowly and at times not even at all.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

It's running slowly for me too today. It's normally one of the fastest sites on the web. Hopefully it will pick up, if not Tom or I will contact Mordib. Assuming he's still about :D
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

Yeah same here, I thought it was my ISP.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

It seems a bit better at the moment but is still freezing a bit.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Yep, I've noticed the problem too.
Hope it's just a temporary thing.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".