The HMV Bargains Thread!
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
bradavon wrote:Many would say The Living Dead and Evil Dead films are just that too
If you think The Living Dead and Evil Dead films are big budget you are a loonball. They are cheap as chips trash horror films with fun on their minds.
Just like The Omen, The Exorcist is also another thinks its bigger than its horror roots like that, except that films shit and it also was not even close to Low Budget trash, it cost a absoulte fortune more than the others combined.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I wasn't addressing the budget aspect of your comment.romerojpg wrote:If you think The Living Dead and Evil Dead films are big budget you are a loonball. They are cheap as chips trash horror films with fun on their minds.
Sadly not in my HMVsaltysam wrote:HMV in-store are doing momentum hd-dvds 3 for £20 or a tenner each.the likes of Pan's, Wolf Creek,The Host,Mullolhand Drive & Pianist are included.
Mine is a reasonable but not large size and thus they had:
Pan's Labyrinth
Wolf Creek
The Host
On so called Special for £10 but no 3 for £20 deal and the other Optimum HD-DVDs were nowhere to be seen. I didn't bother asking them to scan those three for the deal as I don't want them (except maybe The Host).
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Fair enough, thanks anyway.
Did they have the Studio Canal HD-DVDs ports in your store (i.e - other than the three mentioned above)? I wonder if you had asked them to scan would the deal have come up.
As I specifically wanted La Haine & Mulholland Drive I didn't see the point finding out for me, the third I would've changed my mind on.
Did they have the Studio Canal HD-DVDs ports in your store (i.e - other than the three mentioned above)? I wonder if you had asked them to scan would the deal have come up.
As I specifically wanted La Haine & Mulholland Drive I didn't see the point finding out for me, the third I would've changed my mind on.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
