The off-topic topic
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I was just wondering if you had the eBay link.gasteropod wrote:Some might have been taken on my birthday night out but tbh I was too drunk to know lol, worst hangover ever the next day.
Like a fool I just clicked on it. Funny it is not and thankfully I only had a very, very quick look before I closed the window.Markgway wrote:It's supposed to be funny. Is Brad scared?
It reminds me of the photos Eva used to post.
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
I'm 21 in July...HungFist wrote:Damn, I thought I was the youngest. 22 in August. I thought you were something like 27.Ivan Drago wrote: I'm 22 in September. Is there anyone younger here?
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
Howdy, folks! Long time no post.
Hope all is well with everyone. I see I haven't missed a whole lot. No Yi-Long to insult for awhile, though. 
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Do you live on your own?
Where I live it costs a fortune to live here but there is no industry to speak of and the salaray's are utter rubbish. I have to drive elsewhere, which is fine but I did want to really walk to work, oh well.
Where I live it costs a fortune to live here but there is no industry to speak of and the salaray's are utter rubbish. I have to drive elsewhere, which is fine but I did want to really walk to work, oh well.
Last edited by bradavon on 06 Feb 2012, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
