Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 15 Jul 2007, 21:26
EvaUnit02 wrote: Yi-Long wrote: Will you be blowing 21 sheep today, Eva?
Nah. But I don't mind, I had expected this backlash after the spoiler incident. It's all fair game, not like I care anyway. Vent and get it out of your system.
Pfff... I would have made that joke before the spoiler-incident (?) as well...
I dont need reasons to insult people... (but it helps...)
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 16 Jul 2007, 01:19
Thus far I've gotten some tickets to the Bob Dylan concert (next month) from my dad. 8)
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City
Post
by thelostdragon » 16 Jul 2007, 01:53
EvaUnit02 wrote: Thus far I've gotten some tickets to the Bob Dylan concert (next month) from my dad. 8)
I guess he loves you very much.
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 16 Jul 2007, 09:34
Cheers all
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 16 Jul 2007, 11:16
Happy bday kurgan.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 16 Jul 2007, 12:33
Was given someone's credit card with which to order some stuff, so I grabbed:-
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (PS2)
Yakuza (PS2)
FEAR Gold Edition (Full game + expansion bundle)
Queens of the Stone Age: Era Vulgaris - Japanese release (from Cdjapan)
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 17 Jul 2008, 15:01
It was my birthday on Wednesday. Just my luck that it was more busier than usual at work. Today was the icing on the cake though, the workload was significantly less than the status quo.
I received a couple gift vouchers (500 Microsoft points and $30 to spend at an electrics chain store) from a friend. We aren't celebrating until the weekend, that's how the cookie crumbles when everyone in the house is working.
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481 Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK
Post
by Shen » 17 Jul 2008, 15:24
it was my birthday on the 8th, i turned 21, didnt do much for it though just dinner with my mum..
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 17 Jul 2008, 16:23
I hate my birthdays.
Feels like one step closer to death.....
Enjoy, guys....
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481 Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK
Post
by Shen » 17 Jul 2008, 16:52
thats becuase your an old git
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 17 Jul 2008, 17:14
Happy Birthday guys.
I'll be 30 this year
, not that I really mind.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868 Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Post
by gasteropod » 17 Jul 2008, 18:20
bradavon wrote: I'll be 30 this year
It's all downhill from there...
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140 Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Post
by Shingster » 17 Jul 2008, 23:06
Happy Birthday Eva, Shen
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 17 Jul 2008, 23:09
Shen wrote: thats becuase your an old git
Yeah, but in a few years you'll be the old git I am now!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 17 Jul 2008, 23:38
And we'll still be wiser
.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 18 Jul 2008, 15:01
Thanks guys. Happy belated birthday, Shen.
bradavon wrote: And we'll still be wiser
.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 19 Jul 2008, 09:13
Happy belated birthday Shen and Eva
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 19 Jul 2008, 09:29
Happy birthday, Shen and Eva.
Tell us what you're getting this weekend, Eva.
Birthdays suck.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430 Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Post
by bradavon » 21 May 2009, 00:45
!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON !!!!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 21 May 2009, 07:19
Cheers Brad.
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140 Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
Post
by Shingster » 21 May 2009, 08:25
Happy Birthday Grim
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 21 May 2009, 09:18
Cheers Shing
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868 Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Post
by gasteropod » 21 May 2009, 11:47
Happy birthday dear Grim, I hope you get lots of nice Asian DVDs!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK
Post
by grim_tales » 21 May 2009, 15:43
Well I've got some DVDs so far, theyre not Asian though.
The Dark Knight/Batman Begins Double Pack (4 discs)
Quantum of Solace 2 disc SE (HMV Exclusive)
Taken: Extended Harder Cut
Spongebob: Season 4 Boxset
Yes I know thats out of sequence, I will get S3 ASAP
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 21 May 2009, 16:53
gasteropod wrote: Happy birthday dear Grim, I hope you get lots of nice Asian DVDs!
Tight Anal Asians part 3