Random Bullets banter, volume 2

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Empty!
Last edited by bradavon on 20 Jun 2008, 17:29, edited 3 times in total.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:


You say you're bored with it, yet you still feel the need to carry on with it. If you're that bored drop it, as will I.
you daft fucker,i moved on weeks ago,it was you who asked for a response.


bradavon wrote: only 3 members are still probably pissed at me, 4 if we're including you.
tiger,lourdes,yi and probably shingster clearly can't stand you.i doubt you are on 68monkey's or ivan's xmas card list.LD a long serving member admittedly overreacted to your goading and left .me,i'm not pissed at you,..as you say it's the internet.however if there was that level of dislike for me on a small board like this i'd be questioning myself and what i was doing wrong.seriously i'd be embarrassed. i also liked the way you failed to respond to my comment about Gasty completely owning the hd expert on 32" full HD tv's.
Last edited by saltysam on 20 Jun 2008, 14:26, edited 2 times in total.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Empty!
Last edited by bradavon on 20 Jun 2008, 18:36, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

I don't hate ANYONE on this board. If I start I'll let you guys know. :wink:
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

If you don't even hate me, we're safe :D.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:



Ironically I've recently learnt LD has matters in his private life going on, which is why he's not posting. I don't know the details though
.I Hope LD is ok but the fact is he left originally because of you,and if you knew of his issues then your sarcastic comment the other day when tom mentioned him was out of order.


bradavon wrote: God I hope you don't sit at home pondering about how annoyed you are at Bullets members :D.
why would i do that ? i have no issues with bullets members. do you?

bradavon wrote: Yes you are correct Gasteropod corrected me on my knowledge of 32" Full HD TVs.
which is why bragging about your expertise as a HD guru when you don't know something as basic as that is embarrassing.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

saltysam wrote:and if you knew of his issues then your sarcastic comment the other day when tom mentioned him was out of order.
Nope ;). Don't get me wrong. I don't mean "personal matters" more so "things do to". Not that I know the actual details.
saltysam wrote:do you?
The beef has always been one way ;).
bradavon wrote:which is why bragging about your expertise as a HD guru
Please show me where?
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote: Please show me where?
edit king strikes again! if there was a world championship for post editing you'd be top dog,no soubt whatsoever :wink:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Nothing I said earlier showed me bragging, in fact quite the opposite.

There's no need for others to see us ruin threads. It would be better if more users edited their crap out when the recipient had read it. I certainly don't do it to hide anything, which would be dumb when part of it is quoted anyway.
Last edited by bradavon on 20 Jun 2008, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:Nothing I said early showed me bragging, in fact quite the opposite.
I strongly beg to differ but i'll leave it at that & move on :)
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Salty wrote:i'll leave it at that & move on
Yes, please do.
If you people don't move on, I'll make you move on.
I don't want to hear another word about this (on this topic anyway).

Use the PM system if you want to have a one-on-one off-topic discussion, okay?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Then you should know by now I wasn't actually bragging ;). Bragging is something I simply don't do, unless in a deliberate joking manner.
tom2681 wrote:Use the PM system if you want to have a one-on-one off-topic discussion, okay?
Ironically I tried that. Salty never replied :(.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:

Ironically I tried that. Salty never replied :(.
that would be because i only saw your pm from 4th june a couple of days ago. until a couple of days ago i hadn't logged on here for nearly 2 weeks due to a home crisis. when i returned i thought it a bit late to reply and just decided to continue posting with no reference to our issues,which worked until you said you were carrying on until you got a response from me earlier today :wink:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

You weren't on Bullets for nearly 2 weeks. I didn't even notice :D.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:You weren't on Bullets for nearly 2 weeks. I didn't even notice :D.
why would you :?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

;) -
saltysam wrote:you feel the need to respond to every fucking post even if it's to say "it doesn't interest me"
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

tom2681 wrote:If you people don't move on, I'll make you move on.
Ooh. Frenchie's throwing his weight around again!! :D
Image
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

This batch of useless crap comes from this thread.

We shall have a clean forum.
Even if I have to kill every members who posts on it.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".