The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...
-
degeneration
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
- Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
The first one may have been here before - Pan-kun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVv0ZcOGxkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UpyyooUtMI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nNaUAWe44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVv0ZcOGxkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UpyyooUtMI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7nNaUAWe44
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Not Youtube but close enough - Sony releases new stupid piece of shit
-
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/s ... d_piece_of
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/s ... d_piece_of
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Late Night with Conan O' Brien Bloopers over the years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4kCQYXf2no
This was on last night. Actually the show ended a couple of days ago but Finland comes a bit late. Anyway, funny stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4kCQYXf2no
This was on last night. Actually the show ended a couple of days ago but Finland comes a bit late. Anyway, funny stuff.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I love Letterman's humour. It's a whole lot less predictable than Leno's and Conan's. Letterman can still surprise with very funny original one-liners.Markgway wrote:The problem with Letterman is that he's not a stand-up. His humour is in a different vein.
I like Leno, but I always found him to be a bit too predictable. I could usually already make the jokes myself before he finished them.
Also, the supporting cast at Letterman is great as well. Especially Alan Kalter, Biff Henderson, and the occasional Lyle the Intern sketch.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
The coolest ad ever?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfJhUgliSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfJhUgliSs
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Rally
Sebastian Loeb vs Mexico Police
Harri Rovanperä gives a japanese tennis star a ride
Crazy Finnish rallydriver
Kankkunen humiliates the interviewer
Rautiainen in pain
Rautiainen in pain again
Translation for the last video.
Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: uuh...
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: aagh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Should I stop?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Are you ok?
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Is it ok or should I stop?
Rautiainen: Yes. Agh. Uuh.
Grönholm: It’s not.
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: NO
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: Yaagh, my back
Grönholm: We have to stop then.
Rautiainen: We don’t.
Sebastian Loeb vs Mexico Police
Harri Rovanperä gives a japanese tennis star a ride
Crazy Finnish rallydriver
Kankkunen humiliates the interviewer
Rautiainen in pain
Rautiainen in pain again
Translation for the last video.
Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: uuh...
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: aagh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Should I stop?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Are you ok?
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Is it ok or should I stop?
Rautiainen: Yes. Agh. Uuh.
Grönholm: It’s not.
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: NO
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: Yaagh, my back
Grönholm: We have to stop then.
Rautiainen: We don’t.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Today Finnish rally driver Jari-Matti Latvala lost the control of his car and crashed off course... and the car rolled downhill about 100 metres. Miraculously, neither Latvala nor his co-driver were injured. Just bruises. And maybe traumas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdJuypBAC-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdJuypBAC-Y
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Mike Ribeiro INSANE Shootout Goal
Look at the goal keeper... he's just so fucking confused about what the hell just happened...
Look at the goal keeper... he's just so fucking confused about what the hell just happened...
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Finland has a legendary ice hockey commentator... Antero Mertaranta. He's an ugly bastard, but damn enthusiastic. Half of the people watch ice hockey because of him, rather than the game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EwFlUtH63k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnSSQ-706g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWADtQ9m9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EwFlUtH63k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnSSQ-706g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWADtQ9m9U
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11931
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Ducks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zN5EImqzI
Same in better quality:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?6816839
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zN5EImqzI
Same in better quality:
http://www.iltalehti.fi/nettitv/?6816839
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9bvy6 ... ty_animals
Some major asshole is smacking poor defenseless kittens on the head!!!
so cute!!!
Some major asshole is smacking poor defenseless kittens on the head!!!
so cute!!!
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
