BnB birthdays
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Hahaha, cheers guys.
And Brad, I got just nicely drunk, nothing over the top like last year where I got off with my mate's ex, threw up outside Specsavers, rolled out of a taxi into the middle of the road to throw up and couldn't pay, and then had to leave work after a measly 30 minutes
This time I had the foresight to book work off today anyway haha.
And Brad, I got just nicely drunk, nothing over the top like last year where I got off with my mate's ex, threw up outside Specsavers, rolled out of a taxi into the middle of the road to throw up and couldn't pay, and then had to leave work after a measly 30 minutes
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
How so? He says he's 23 as well.
I'd be well miffed if all a mate could bother to get me was a lottery ticket. I'd find it more insulting than nothing. For years a friend gave me an Xmas card and added:
and Happy Birthday too - My birthday is the 15th of December.
It used to piss me right off. Especially as I'd buy him a birthday card.
I'd be well miffed if all a mate could bother to get me was a lottery ticket. I'd find it more insulting than nothing. For years a friend gave me an Xmas card and added:
and Happy Birthday too - My birthday is the 15th of December.
It used to piss me right off. Especially as I'd buy him a birthday card.
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
I said 'a friend of my mum's'! I barely know the guy and he always gets me a little something bless him, I appreciated that lottery ticket, I could have won shitloads!bradavon wrote:I'd be well miffed if all a mate could bother to get me was a lottery ticket. I'd find it more insulting than nothing.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22165
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Thanks guys.
I received Transformers: The Movie on DVD and The Dark Knight BD from my friend as an early birthday gift a couple months back, that's it really.
Another friend might give me something along the lines of a $30 gift voucher tomorrow evening I suspect. I'm meeting up with him and some of his mates for drinks.
I received Transformers: The Movie on DVD and The Dark Knight BD from my friend as an early birthday gift a couple months back, that's it really.
Another friend might give me something along the lines of a $30 gift voucher tomorrow evening I suspect. I'm meeting up with him and some of his mates for drinks.
