Lucy Pinder is great in that glamour way. No way would I want to go out with her but to gawp at her massive tits, she rocks. As are Sammy Braddy (with brunette hair), Peta Todd, Lindsey Strutt, Kitty Lea, Rosie Jones and Vikki Blows. Sophie Howard is still my favourite though.
IronMonkey wrote:That's a tight body but those boobs have got to be fake... Who is she?
I posted a link, look at it . I thought that but I'd imagine it's more likely to be one of those push up bras/bikini tops. I doubt they'd let her get fake boobs on Corrie.
Yi-Long wrote:Way too skinny for my liking...
An odd thing to say considering most Asian women are skinny. I like both types but agreed overall a bit more weight is better. Michelle is still hot though.
An odd thing to say considering most Asian women are skinny. I like both types but agreed overall a bit more weight is better. Michelle is still hot though.
I don't care much for skinny flat asian women either.
I like some 'curves'. And with curves I mean like the picture I posted above, and not a female version of Jabba the Hut, obviously.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long wrote:I don't care much for skinny flat asian women either.
Except 80-90% of Far East Asian women are skinny, making your point an odd one.
Why? One thing has nothing to do with the other...
I prefer 'asian' women over 'white' women, and I prefer curvy women over flat and skinny women.
Would I choose a curvy white woman over a flat skinny asian woman? Maybe. Depends on all her other traits.
Yi-Long wrote:I like some 'curves'.
Me too. The woman you posted, looks hot.[/quote]
Yeah, I wish I knew who she was. That's pretty much the ideal body for a woman
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Damn, that hottie is in Coronation Street? I thought mostly they were mingers in that show. I still can't bring myself to watch, but hopefully she'll appear (nude) in something else soon.
Yi-Long wrote:Why? One thing has nothing to do with the other...
Of course it does. You said you dislike skinny women when most Asian women are just that.
I like asian women over white women simply because of the dark eyes and hair and colour of their skin etc. I just don't really like 'pasty white blonde women', although obviously there are always exceptions.
But just because I prefer 'asian' women, doesn't mean I care much for 'skinny' women. I am not attracted to skinny asian women either (again, there are always exceptions, like Kara Hui).
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
How is it odd? The site shows lots of women with their clothes off, and in some cases completely full frontal nude... if you stay on the site you usually get a full page advert come up for "Fuck Buddies UK", so I don't think having a "Facebook of sex" advert is that unusual given the content of the site.