saltysam wrote:The scumbag burglar has finally been cauht,charged and bailed until july.and is now back next door surely part of his bail conditions shold've been to stay away from here
This is why I said you guys should never have allowed him to escape in the 1ste place...
You have a trunk in your car, you have some plastic bags, I'm sure there's some remote area nearby....
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Woke up this morning at 6:30 as the sun was trying to murder me. Through the curtains. Using the opposite building's wall/windows to reflect the sunlight back into my appartment. Would have been a fucking tactical hit. Had the get up and put a blanket on top of the curtains. And even then it's hot as hell in here.
This is trange. For several days it was more than 30°C. I couldn't go running until at night because it was too hot daytime.
"It's 23:40. CAN'T be jogging!!"
- random person outside restaurant on Friday night
My laptop was overheating, too, and I had to use some ice to cool it down (isn't that tragi-comic... the guys at HP equipped my laptop with Blu-Ray drive and all other cutting edge technology, and then I gotta use ice for cooling...). Eurosport Player was pushing the core temperature to 98°C. Ice (in a box below the laptop) kept it around 80°C...
Well, I don't need ice today. It's 9°C and raining. Thank God it's not snowing...
I love one cock on the new saying its not about Punishment, its about rehabilitation
These people need to FUCK OFF they are just mental if they think anything but pain and suffering for life is anything but the best thing that should happen to scum like that. I dont eve see why they are bothering, kill him and end it. Why even waste millions locking pure evil up.
Todays Helsingin Sanomat (biggest newspaper in Finland) had a big article about Mikko Salo a Finnish CrossFit star. CrossFit is a sport where you trian all aspects of fitness, strength, stamina and agility. The results these athletes produce are almost inhuman. Mikko Salo who is the 2009 world champion of CrossFit runs 3700m in the cooper test he does 69 pull-ups in a row, his deadlift record is 240kg and his heart rate when resting is 31.