Toge's nice birds topic
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
personally i think Ueto Aya is prettier than these girls, she atleast is pretty and cute without having to take her clothes off to get attention...lol why do people think these such girls are gorgeous and pretty and such, i mean they ARENT amazingly beautiful, or gorgeous, they are just like everyone else, avaerage at best...
ok rant over...lol *leaves*
ok rant over...lol *leaves*
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Brooke Burke not amazingly beautiful? I think not. Brooke Burke is a TV presenter that's a glamour snap that tons of celebrities have done (look at Playboy).Shen wrote:i mean they ARENT amazingly beautiful
I see what you're saying they are of course all dolled up but Ueto Aya prettier? She's not even that cute and looks like a thousand other Asian women.
Where do you live? I'm coming to your area if these women are average and like everyone else to youShen wrote:they are just like everyone else, avaerage at best...
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
seriously, i mean they just look like every other girl in the street, for me they dont stand out as awesomely beautiful, they arent cute, or anything special. just because they have a "good rack" doesnt make them pretty to me, i just think they seem average, normal and nothing special really.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Gawd those 3 girl arent anything special. The first two have (bad) fake boobs, and the 3rd has a face like she was once a thai fisherman... (looks like a ladyboy)
The first one does have a nice face though.
I like the asian chick. Looks a little bit like a friend of mine at school, except this one has short hair...
The first one does have a nice face though.
I like the asian chick. Looks a little bit like a friend of mine at school, except this one has short hair...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
Well seeing as how there seems to be a lot of porn stars' images posted in this thread, how about a decent photo of Kobe Tai:

For those of you who wish to see Kobe a bit more naked (but still quite tasteful), check out this link (see what I mean about her stomach?! But I wish she'd sort out those tan lines, then she'd be perfect!):
http://212.146.175.26/galleries/kobetai/0010-large.jpg
She's got (in my opinion) the hottest body in the business - absolutely lovely stomach (I have a thing for toned stomachs on girls), great legs, nice boobs - just yummy! LOL!
Not that I've ever seen any of her films of course...
For those of you who wish to see Kobe a bit more naked (but still quite tasteful), check out this link (see what I mean about her stomach?! But I wish she'd sort out those tan lines, then she'd be perfect!):
http://212.146.175.26/galleries/kobetai/0010-large.jpg
She's got (in my opinion) the hottest body in the business - absolutely lovely stomach (I have a thing for toned stomachs on girls), great legs, nice boobs - just yummy! LOL!
Not that I've ever seen any of her films of course...
Last edited by IronMonkey on 07 Jun 2006, 22:04, edited 2 times in total.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
-
brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
bradley,
Those 3 girls you posted are not in any way nicer than Aya Ueto. That isn't the best picture of her anyway; she looks amazing in Azumi. That Janeve has ladyboy written all over her (him).
Those 3 girls you posted are not in any way nicer than Aya Ueto. That isn't the best picture of her anyway; she looks amazing in Azumi. That Janeve has ladyboy written all over her (him).
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Ueto Aya: I think she's rather pretty. Not glamorous, sure, but like the girl (I wish lived) next door. I actually prefer a more natural look when it comes to the crunch, though I wouldn't agree with Shen that Brooke Burke and Austin represent the "average" woman. We wish! lol
Oh, and I guess we're OK with frontal nudity then, Brad?
Oh, and I guess we're OK with frontal nudity then, Brad?
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Well of course Monica beats them all, just gorgeous and a real woman unlike the little girl the rest of you are jazzing off over. I guess you must all like girls then.
She's also a talented actress, so has everything going for her.

Seriously she's much hotter on video.
If it offends anyone then we can either stop posting naked photos or ask they don't look in said thread. I don't have a problem with it though no.
She's also a talented actress, so has everything going for her.
It's really hard to find a decent photo of her where she's smiling. She's usually to busy getting . . .brooce-leroy wrote:That Janeve has ladyboy written all over her (him).
Seriously she's much hotter on video.
When on earth did I say I wasn't? You're imagining things now. I picked tasteful pictures, that's the key.Markgway wrote:Oh, and I guess we're OK with frontal nudity then, Brad?
If it offends anyone then we can either stop posting naked photos or ask they don't look in said thread. I don't have a problem with it though no.
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
She wouldn't be in my top ten.bradavon wrote:Well of course Monica beats them all, just gorgeous
Why? What've you heard???a real woman unlike the little girl the rest of you are jazzing off over. I guess you must all like girls then.
I just imagined you'd object somehow. Nice to know we're clear to post fanny.Markgway wrote:When on earth did I say I wasn't? You're imagining things now. I picked tasteful pictures, that's the key.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Unrealnils
- Pedicab Driver
- Posts: 278
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
I won't remove the link but as Mark says FFS Eva post some come kind of disclaimer if you're going to post such disgusting images. That's not even humane.
It's not funny nor does it have anything to do with birds/babes etc . . .
If people would prefer it removed it can be however?
:shock:

It's not funny nor does it have anything to do with birds/babes etc . . .
If people would prefer it removed it can be however?
:shock:
Markgway wrote:I wish I'd thought of that!
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04








