Post Your Pictures

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

EvaUnit02 wrote:
romerojpg wrote:I love america, but hate democracy. Would not want to live there mind you, seems a dangerous place to me.
It's always easier to oppose democracy when you live in a nation where you enjoy the luxuries brought by freedom and democracy. If you were starving somewhere with miles of desert around you, I'm sure that the 1st world countries would look mighty fine.
:D
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yi-Long wrote:Chuck Norris could make an eagle cry. He'd rip it some new tear ducts.
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Hey Eva,

the first two pictures do not seem to work.

The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger. :D
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

thelostdragon wrote:Hey Eva, the first two pictures do not seem to work.
Be grateful. They work for me.
The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger. :D
Yeah, what a charmer.
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

the kitty close up lol

Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Aww, look at the likkle puddy-tat. :D
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

OK, after much debate, I've decided to post a pic. Enough dilly-dallying; I really have no excuse with a webcam built-in to the machine.

Image

I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation :? (I'm looking at you Bisc! :D)
Last edited by Kurgan on 16 Jun 2006, 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Kurgan wrote:
I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation :? (I'm looking at you Bisc! :D)
Why would Bisc want to do a childish thing like that???














...If I can do it for him :D
Image
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Look, I don't need any visual 'enhancements' like that, thankyouverymuch :wink:

That only took 25 minutes. You guys are slacking...
Image
the68monkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1444
Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 04:12
Location: Eastern United States

Post by the68monkey »

Kurgan, you handsome devil! :)
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Provided that comment is about the pic I posted and not Yi's 'post-op' imagery, then thank you :D.
If it is about Yi's pic of me, then questions have to be raised about you... :wink:
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Kurgan, is it you or your monitor emiting the blue glow? :lol:
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 15 Jun 2006, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

It's just my battle aura :)
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Kurgan wrote:It's just my battle aura :)
Ahh, about to power up to Super Saiyan then.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Not sure I trust Kurgan anymore.

I ran the image thru a special scanner and, well, look...

Image
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

I brought this upon myself... :roll: You try and get into the spirit of things and end up being ridiculed for it... I don't know, youth today...
:D
Image
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Kurgan wrote:I don't know, youth today...
Yeah! Even more respectless than us. :D
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Kurgan wrote:... I don't know, youth today...
:D
Both Mark & Yi are older than you! :P :lol:
Markgway wrote:Username = Markgway
Real Name = Mark
Age = 26
Yi-Long wrote:Username: Yi-Long
Name: Jeroen
Nickname(s): Yi
Age: 29
Kurgan wrote:b]Username[/b] = Kurgan
Real Name = Sho
Age = 25
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post. None of us are what I would normally call 'youth'. It's more about the kiddy antics that we get up to.

Good screenshot though :)
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

It's ok, sometimes Eva takes comments a bit too litterally.
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Kurgan wrote:I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post.
Duh, of course I knew. I just did it for the lulz.
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05

Post by Unrealnils »

SHEN i have that red Bruce poster too :D
Constantly M.I.A
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05

Post by Unrealnils »

Kurgen is that a real Madrid top on ???

Shame one you :( lol
Constantly M.I.A
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Yes, yes it is. I also have an AC Milan, an Inter Milan and a Barca one as well :D

The Real one is probably not going to be renewed come the new (BenQ Siemens) season, as Zidane is finished (both pace- and contract-wise) and El Presidente seems to be going that way as well.
Image
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05

Post by Unrealnils »

Good man !!! :D
Constantly M.I.A
Post Reply