I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Asian women who others think are "plain/average/dull" i usually think are absolutely radiant. For me, the whole standard is raised if its a Asian girl.
@HungFist:
I know you're touchy when it comes to Aya, but what about Rena ?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
In case Brad is reading this thread, this is the kind of nude pic I have no problem with. She's just nude, looking pretty,
and nothing more. She's not looking like she's about to jump through the monitor and start having sex with whoever is
on the other side of the screen
ReconFive wrote:
Who's this girl? Looks a bit like Mihiro...
Tom2681 wrote:
I know you're touchy when it comes to Aya, but what about Rena ?
Aya (and only Aya) is a goddess for me (you may have noticed that already ).
I posted some Rena pics earlier, but here's one more:
HungFist wrote:In case Brad is reading this thread, this is the kind of nude pic I have no problem with. She's just nude, looking pretty, and nothing more. She's not looking like she's about to jump through the monitor and start having sex with whoever is
on the other side of the screen
I definitely think you're biased a little to Asian women. That photo is EXACTLY the same as the ones in the Western thread but as she's Asian it must be okay.
She's posing for the camera in exactly the same way. Shu Qi has done so many soft porn pics. You'd think she was "just" the sort of person who dislike. I guess not?!?
Last edited by bradavon on 04 Aug 2006, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
bradavon wrote:
Shu Qi has done so many soft porn pics. You'd think she was "just" the sort of person who dislike. I guess not?!?
I said that was "the kind of nude pic I have no problem with". I didn't say anything about liking her in general
(though I don't dislike her, I only dislike some of her work). But she looks sweet and innocent in that pic.
I'll try one more time, using Reon as an example.
This is a great pic. She looks lovely here
This is a terrible pic. She looks like a whore here.
I can't believe that's the same woman.
At least she looks human in the first pic.
The second pic is exactly the kind that I hate.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".