The SD-DVD & HD Comparisons thread
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
None that I know of, sorry.
Does anybody have Bride With White Hair ? (any edition)
I wanna see how good my french dvd is.
Does anybody have Bride With White Hair ? (any edition)
I wanna see how good my french dvd is.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
I do.
I think the colours are a bit weird on my french DVD.
If they are, then I might wanna upgrade to the Tartan disc.
If you could post some pics, I'd really appreciate it.
I think the colours are a bit weird on my french DVD.
If they are, then I might wanna upgrade to the Tartan disc.
If you could post some pics, I'd really appreciate it.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
i have the new region 1 of Mission Impossible if you still want caps mark?Markgway wrote:Some more requests...
The new R1s of Mission: Impossible and Mission: Impossible II
I have the R2 (UK) original releases of both these and reports suggest that the R1 collector's eds surpass them.
Platoon R1 20th Anniversary
I have the R2 (UK) Special Edition. It's not so much the additional extras that interest me, but has the image been improved at all?
Patriot Games R1/2 Collector's Editions
I have the original R2 (UK). Any improvements with the newer versions on either side of the pond?
I can do caps for anything I have.
Thanx.

