Here are some pics from the little "drama" we did at midnight of our graduation ball (hope this is the right word for it) last Saturday night.
Guess who the leading actor was.
That's me there, lying on the floor, "getting mistaken" by this girl, who tries to rape me.
That's me during one of our dances... I hate myself for that stupid facial expression there...
And one another picutre. I´m the guy in the background, dancing with the girl in red and white, wearing a black skirt.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
That's me there, lying on the floor, "getting mistaken" by this girl, who tries to rape me
She tried to rape you???
That bird in the green and black has nice legs and the one on the right (in the black dress) has a nice ass. I should visit Austria, you guys have fits ladies 8) . You'd think they'd let you change
bradavon wrote:
That bird in the green and black has nice legs and the one on the right (in the black dress) has a nice ass. I should visit Austria, you guys have fits ladies 8) . You'd think they'd let you change
Yes, you should definitely visit Austria. There are many more nice girls in my class... I´ll try to find some more pics... 8)
bradavon wrote:
She tried to rape you???
Well, that was one rather silly gag. Her character tried to distract me from what was going on behind my back (the "villian" was beating somebody up). She behaved as if we would know each other and tried to kiss me. When I started refusing (that girl is really ugly ), she became more furious and our scene ended with me falling to the floor. Then she found out that she had "mistaken" me with someone else and disappeared...
MArkgway wrote:
Dragon Hero IS >>>> a young Jimmy Hill!!
Bastard.
Usually I'm being compared to Michael Schumacher or Richard Ng.