Hey,
I just noticed that we have a General HD releases thread. I'm pretty sure if Bullets does still exist in a year we will need to have a seperate forum for HD and/or Blue Ray. Or shall we keep it in the same threads and only rename them to something like "Asian Film/Medium Discussion"?
New HD/BR sections...?
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
I think it's too early to change the structure of the forum itself.
Anyway, you can already talk about VCDs and Laserdiscs in the existing subforums.
I guess you can talk about Blu-Ray and HD-DVD in there too.
Anyway, you can already talk about VCDs and Laserdiscs in the existing subforums.
I guess you can talk about Blu-Ray and HD-DVD in there too.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
As Tom plus there's no need to put every Asian + General title in there if you feel it needs it's own thread too (just like we do for DVDs anyway).
TBH I can see just renaming the existing forums to say DVD + HD or something like that but maybe you're right, in the future.
p.s - At the very least we need some Bullets members actually buying HD-DVD or BD.
TBH I can see just renaming the existing forums to say DVD + HD or something like that but maybe you're right, in the future.
We have a separate Asian one too.I just noticed that we have a General HD releases thread.
p.s - At the very least we need some Bullets members actually buying HD-DVD or BD.
-
Toge
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 468
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 11:03
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
Just thinking long-term here... the url will have less relevance going forward, so get in early and get www.bulletsnbabeshddvdorbluray.com as a domain 


