The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

ooooh... I pulled a 'Grimmy'. My Bad...

cool teaser trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDUQYc_O ... ed&search=

techdemo about wood in new star wars game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQ_j23PtWc

Anyway, here's a piano-playing pussy to make it up ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

French fries, everybody loves French fries...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gvGDsIYrrQ
Image
User avatar
captainjoe
King of Beggars
Posts: 667
Joined: 24 Jul 2006, 00:46
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by captainjoe »

hahaha Richard Simmons calls a woman asking for Richard:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-2s0IjQf4
Image
Blaizeyboy
Jade Tiger
Posts: 159
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 22:19
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (home of the Valiants)

Post by Blaizeyboy »

shameless plug alert Part 2
A theatrical trailer for my new animated feature 'Jon 2' is now online at the tube
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNpssG8aMlU
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Those crazy Japanese!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSdcxzz6uE

Wait til the end... (for Mission 2)

LMAO!
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Those crazy Dutch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2r5H5QlKlo

lol at the dude's dance moves.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

BiscLimpkit wrote:Those crazy Dutch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2r5H5QlKlo

lol at the dude's dance moves.
Expected emigration number for 2007 from Holland is 170.000 people.
50.000 will be leaving because of these idiots.

The really really sad thing is that these people are allowed to vote.

It's sad sad sad sad sad that people are willing to make fools of themselfs just to get on TV. Even sadder that people are willing to watch these idiots when it's on TV.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

The last one is funny but I'm pretty sure it's staged. The Irish girl was class though!
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Awesome, as always :)

"And for those doubters out there, who keep asking the question:' Is America ready for a black president?', I say 'Why not? We just had a retared one...' "

I love Chris Rock. His material might be a bit limited in subject-matter, but I just love his delivery.

His new movie looks promising, although it's getting pretty mixed reviews.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

I wouldn't go as far as saying that his material's limited; it just seems to be what's pissing him off the most :lol:

The trailer for his new film does look pretty good, and the premise seems to be something he touched on in Never Scared. It depends on how he's handled it, I suppose; he's written and directed the film (as far as I know) and if he's toned himself down/been told to tone it down then that will hurt its chances.
Image
Blaizeyboy
Jade Tiger
Posts: 159
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 22:19
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (home of the Valiants)

Post by Blaizeyboy »

Nintendo Big Band perform the theme from 'Super Mario Bros'.......with lyrics :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3aJqJUN1Xw
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I like it :D

I didn't even know it had any words - I thought the only "words" were the ones on the old Super Mario Bros. Super Show ("Swing your arms/from side to side.." etc)
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Has anybody been watching the Chris Rock's TV series "Everybody Hates Chris"? I think it's quite funny.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Never even heard of it. What's it about?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

It's about Chris Rock's childhood. It was created by Chris Rock and he only appears as the speaker. But it's so damn funny.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Aw oki... downloading the first episode as we speak :)
Thanks :)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Arabic version of South Park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEN3BhCXik

I guess they made their own version of SP. I have no idea what is being said though, so perhaps some of our arabic speaking members can fill us in if it's funny or not?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Can your dog talk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYaw5tGYAs

LMAO at the last dog!
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Shen wrote:escalator skiiing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqQOlYE4EE
That's cool! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

yeah i wanna go :lol:
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

This is a cover of the song Hurt, sung by the little green guy. :)
Image
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Do hymns make sense to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZnPE3G_YY

:lol:
Image