Awesome news. It will have all new updated HD graphics, but the same old gameplay!
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager ... Id=3158732
A HD version of Super Street Fighter 2 is coming!
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
A HD version of Super Street Fighter 2 is coming!
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Niggah please, Melty Blood is the best 2D fighting game around regardless of graphics.
I hate Xbox Live Arcade, Virtual Console and the PS3 equivalent. They're totally plagued by DRM. My friend's Xbox 360 packed up (which is a common occurence with 360s), so he had go through all this song and dance with Microsoft to get new Achievement points to repurchase his XBLA games.
I hate Xbox Live Arcade, Virtual Console and the PS3 equivalent. They're totally plagued by DRM. My friend's Xbox 360 packed up (which is a common occurence with 360s), so he had go through all this song and dance with Microsoft to get new Achievement points to repurchase his XBLA games.
-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
Erm, PS-store is not hooked to your box, but rather your account. If the PS3 barfs, you get a new one, authorizes the new system (which invalidates the old) and simply redownload or restore a backup. No problem.
I'm more concerned with the Wii, which seems to only be connected to the box (like Xbox? Wouldn't it be natural for the xbox to hook onto your Live-account?)
I'm more concerned with the Wii, which seems to only be connected to the box (like Xbox? Wouldn't it be natural for the xbox to hook onto your Live-account?)
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
The Wii works in the same way as the PS3 - your downloads are not locked to the machine, but the registered account.gojensen wrote:I'm more concerned with the Wii, which seems to only be connected to the box (like Xbox? Wouldn't it be natural for the xbox to hook onto your Live-account?)
As for 360s packing up, yep, they definitely have a much higher fault rate than any of the others. My 360 got part-ex'd towards the PS3 for precisely this reason; I lost count of the number of times I got a boot-up error, and I thought I'd get rid of it whilst the return was good.
A computer doing that is one thing; a console locking up 20% of the times it gets turned on (I shit you not) is unacceptable.

-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
What? I can't remember entering any account details when visiting the store or during any kind of setup on the kid's Wii... must double check...Kurgan wrote:The Wii works in the same way as the PS3 - your downloads are not locked to the machine, but the registered account.gojensen wrote:I'm more concerned with the Wii, which seems to only be connected to the box (like Xbox? Wouldn't it be natural for the xbox to hook onto your Live-account?)
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
What DRM? Sure there's DRM on downloadable games that you buy from the PSStore, but it doesn't stop you from using the content you've bought as you can only use it on the PS3 anyways... I'd guess the same goes for the Wii Virtual Console (though I've not used that to any extent...)bradavon wrote:Grrr DRM in any form is evil, a waste of time in that it doesn't remotely stop bootleggers and only people who're bloody paying in the first place and is such a major hassle.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
gojensen
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 603
- Joined: 01 Nov 2004, 10:44
- Location: Norway
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
Steering back to what Yi-Long had written, I err downloaded one comic of Street Fighter, where the artwork is going to be used by, and got to say that artwork it excellent, very beautiful. Def going to check that out on Amazon
I was quite partial to Waku Waku 7 and Last Blade series myself. There are what I think is the best 2d fighting game, Alway play them on emuEvaUnit02 wrote:Niggah please, Melty Blood is the best 2D fighting game around regardless of graphics.