Automatic forwarding

User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Automatic forwarding

Post by degeneration »

Never noticed this before, but just accessed the site in work, and was sitting at the main screen that has the bnb log with the link "To go straight to the forums click here".

I've usually been fairly quick to click that link, but on this occasion for some reason I didn't and I was automatically forwarded to TheLostDragon's site! Has it always done this, and I'm just slow at noticing?
slasher13
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1799
Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15

Post by slasher13 »

Hey there, It has alway done this, I believe Morbid has done a meta refresh on that page, for a certain amount of seconds.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

The auto-forwarding goes to LD's site, not these forums. Part of Mordib's unsuccessful attempts at integrating the two sites I'd guess.
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

I'd never, ever, ever, ever noticed it before!!! Ha! Learn something new every day!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Yep as Eva says and LD's site has a link to the forum link on his site. Pity it never took off. I doubt it will now.