Grrr.. this sucks
The off-topic topic
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
It was for an admin assistant at the Valuation Office Agency.
I misread the bit about bringing all my school certificates so didnt know about that, I knew I had to take my passport too (as well as a CC statement) but couldn't find it (passport) in time
Doh!
I couldnt "bring them later" due to new rules, at least I know I can get an interview with them though should another job come up.
I misread the bit about bringing all my school certificates so didnt know about that, I knew I had to take my passport too (as well as a CC statement) but couldn't find it (passport) in time
Doh!
I couldnt "bring them later" due to new rules, at least I know I can get an interview with them though should another job come up.
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
How lucky! Have a nice time among the Cretans, Grim.grim_tales wrote: I'm going on holiday for a week to Crete with my family.
Crete. . . . Makes me want to go watch Powell and Pressburger's Ill Met By Moonlight again.
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
I think LD is using an out-of-date dictionary.
When a woman says "I'm not sure" after being asked directly if she'll likely meet a bloke again it means "very unlikely/I'm not interested/I don't care".
If she was interested in meeting up with you again you'd know as she'd have made it clear and perhaps even instigated by giving you a telephone number/e-mail address to encourage future contact.
Sorry.
When a woman says "I'm not sure" after being asked directly if she'll likely meet a bloke again it means "very unlikely/I'm not interested/I don't care".
If she was interested in meeting up with you again you'd know as she'd have made it clear and perhaps even instigated by giving you a telephone number/e-mail address to encourage future contact.
Sorry.



