Tom's nice asian birds topic
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
I thought I already explained this to youbradavon wrote: I thought you didn't like fake
okay, one more time. The naturally attractive women I'm talking about are the ones who can get my attention without trying (aka naturally). Whether the pic is photoshopped or not has nothing to do with this. I don't like women wearing "sexy" outfits and doing "sexy" poses. That stuff is for unattractive women who can't get any attention otherwise. When I see a girl I don't know doing that stuff my first impression is that she's doing it because it's the only way she can make people notice her.
The first pic is nice. She looks good without trying too much.
The second pic is not. She looks like she's begging for attention. A huge turn off.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Kurgan
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1740
- Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
- Location: Dewsbury, UK
Alright, alright, take it outside. Stop with this banal argument already.
Anyways, to bring this back on track, and to post the picture in the correct thread (and with the reason absolutely not being that I wanted to see the pic again), I'm posting the butterfly woman again.

Again, it's not because I wanted to see the pic again. Oh no.

Anyways, to bring this back on track, and to post the picture in the correct thread (and with the reason absolutely not being that I wanted to see the pic again), I'm posting the butterfly woman again.

Again, it's not because I wanted to see the pic again. Oh no.

-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
degeneration
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
- Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
- Location: Scotland
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11930
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan












