The Matrix: UE 10 Disc Box Set, UK Region 2 - £16.99
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
What about measuring the paint pot to make sure they've given you every drop the can claims?
Go on admit it you do count the toilet paper, don't you. "It's insane to me that someone would buy toilet paper and get loss of it than another brand". My name's Romero and I'm a penny pinching obsessed cheapskate
.
I complain when a pint of beer isn't a pint of beer, screw all that froth
. "I won't even make a phone call as it costs money! Instead I'll send e-mails for weeks as that definitely gets me somewhere."
Go on admit it you do count the toilet paper, don't you. "It's insane to me that someone would buy toilet paper and get loss of it than another brand". My name's Romero and I'm a penny pinching obsessed cheapskate
I complain when a pint of beer isn't a pint of beer, screw all that froth
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27