I've had enough of Brad!

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Crikey I wasn't expecting that response.

It was only meant as a joke sorry. It's not like I've posted a PM before. It was a really innocent PM to be fair. I didn't think we were having an argument. It was all fun banter as far as I was concerned. I thought it was from you too.

I'll send you a PM to discuss it further and remove the offending PM from my post. Sorry again.
Last edited by bradavon on 25 Mar 2008, 12:32, edited 2 times in total.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Hey Tom, sorry to bother you with a PM, but apparently we should have to do so when annoyed by a member, or mod.

Anyway, arent there rules against SPAMMING on this board?
Brad's been back for 12 hours orso and is already spamming all across the board with over 30 posts or whatever.

I'm no guy for rules, or for going behind someone's back, so I'll also post this PM in the open, but come on now...
Please do something about it.

Greetz Yi.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Hey Tom, sorry to bother you with a PM, but apparently we should have to do so when annoyed by a member, or mod.
Anyway, arent there rules against SPAMMING on this board?
Brad's been back for 12 hours orso and is already spamming all across the board with over 30 posts or whatever.
I'm no guy for rules, or for going behind someone's back, so I'll also post this PM in the open, but come on now...
Please do something about it.
Greetz Yi.
You must have missed a memo.
I'm not a mod anymore.

Brad can do anything he wants. It's his board now.
If he wants to drive us all away, he's well within his rights to do so.
I guess we'll just have to find/create another board far from here.

@Saltysam:
Welcome to the anti-Brad brigade. Grab a beer and sit down.
There's enough room for everybody.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Yi, don't you think that is petty? Just because he has posted a lot since he came back doesnt mean all his posts are spam. Have you actually read them?
Spam would be something like: if he posted links to porn in his posts or just went "gubrafinbfdjfjdv crappity crap crap", which he clearly does not.

That is all.
Killer Meteor
Hail the Judge!
Posts: 2380
Joined: 16 Mar 2005, 23:05

Post by Killer Meteor »

Markgway wrote:Yeah, but Rocky's gonna come over and beat the shit out of you, you steroid-injecting freak of nature!!
Yeah, but I'll give him brain dammage, he'll go broke, his son gets an unnatural growth spurt, his wife will die and I got to stick it to the Politburo and live to tell the tale!
bradavon wrote:
but I guess you're more intelligence than me.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I don't mind gentle teasing, which is what it seems to be most of the time but if anyone actually calls me stupid without good reason, I'm outta here.. :( And that would be a shame.
Eva, I don't like what you posted about my mum :(
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

grim_tales wrote:I don't mind gentle teasing, which is what it seems to be most of the time but if anyone actually calls me stupid without good reason, I'm outta here.. :( And that would be a shame.
Eva, I don't like what you posted about my mum :(
you aren't stupid by any means but i've never come across anyone as naive as you in my life.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Eva, you said: "Grim's mum. She likes it kinky" :?
OK maybe I'm naive, so?
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote: You call it SPAM but the simple truth is, the week I was away the forum all but died, for days there was virtually no activity at all.
The lack of activity of course was nothing to do with Shen,Lostdragon & 68monkey leaving and other members posting less.it was apparently because everyone was lost without you.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

saltysam wrote:The lack of activity of course was nothing to do with Shen,Lostdragon & 68monkey leaving and other members posting less.
I think we can safely say we all have a part to blame on why those members are no longer posting. I'm not the one starting these threads.

I told myself I wouldn't lock this thread but it's really just getting silly now. We've all said more than enough on the subject and all know what each others opinion is. Any more is just repeating ourselves.

I am now going to ignore all discussion on this subject, it's something I should've done ages ago. My contributing just makes it worse.