I've had enough of Brad!
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
I've had enough of Brad!
There seems to be no point for me in coming to Bullets any longer.
In short: Brad used to be a nice guy, but his welfare situation must have made him the biggest asshole online. Whenever I come to Bullets I get angry about him and his comments, remarks and his allegations. Most people here are cool, but that doesn't balance my anger whenever I come here. And isn't it stupid to get angry because you sat at the computer for an hour?
I should do other stuff during that hour, like updating my website or so.
If anybody wants to stay in touch, PM me your MSN address.
See ya, guys.
Oh, and gals! I better mention them, before brad accuses me of hating women again!
In short: Brad used to be a nice guy, but his welfare situation must have made him the biggest asshole online. Whenever I come to Bullets I get angry about him and his comments, remarks and his allegations. Most people here are cool, but that doesn't balance my anger whenever I come here. And isn't it stupid to get angry because you sat at the computer for an hour?
I should do other stuff during that hour, like updating my website or so.
If anybody wants to stay in touch, PM me your MSN address.
See ya, guys.
Oh, and gals! I better mention them, before brad accuses me of hating women again!
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Sorry to see you leave LD.
I would leave as well, if there was a good alternative for BNB, but sadly there doesnt seem to be. But yeah, Brad is kinda ruining it here lately for a few of us.
It's annoying.
You already have my MSN, and I have yours, but we never ever talk online, so whats the use ...
I would leave as well, if there was a good alternative for BNB, but sadly there doesnt seem to be. But yeah, Brad is kinda ruining it here lately for a few of us.
It's annoying.
You already have my MSN, and I have yours, but we never ever talk online, so whats the use ...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
LD: Why should YOU go? You've done nothing wrong.
I planned to leave (and did for about a week - did anyone notice? lol ) but decided there's no point cutting off my nose to spite my (frankly gorgeous) face.
If you leave you miss the good shit (and there is some shit that be good).
If you want me you can PM me.
I planned to leave (and did for about a week - did anyone notice? lol ) but decided there's no point cutting off my nose to spite my (frankly gorgeous) face.
If you leave you miss the good shit (and there is some shit that be good).
If you want me you can PM me.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I disagree.HungFist wrote:Simple solution: don't get angry. I don't know what Brad has said to you, but isn't internet all about disagreeing? I would stop coming here if everybody agreed with me and never game me any shit. That would be just boring.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
That's it. I'm leavingYi-Long wrote:I disagree.HungFist wrote:Simple solution: don't get angry. I don't know what Brad has said to you, but isn't internet all about disagreeing? I would stop coming here if everybody agreed with me and never game me any shit. That would be just boring.
EDIT: the above wasn't mean as joke about LD, since I don't know what his case with Brad is
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
I've got to say that I feel the same way LD does. I PM'd another member just the other day to say that bradavon is just driving me fucking insane. I'm hoping I'll get over it and eventually come back to BnB, but for now, I just get annoyed when I drop by BnB these days.
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
Ordinary? People who have been visiting and contributing to BnB for years are not ordinary in the least, thank you very much.HungFist wrote:So, Brad has become the big bad mafia gorilla that's making trouble and driving ordinary people crazy? I'm trying to imagine that in my head; a Kinji Fukasaku scene from the 70s with Brad in it, trashing up the BnB restaurant
It's just a matter of getting tired of being frustrated by repeatedly having to explain yourself over and over again, and yet still, some people don't get it. Sometimes, things just get to a point where you've had enough for awhile. That's the way it is for me, at least. (Don't worry, Yi. I'm sure I'll eventually be back to insult you some more.
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
You just gotta learn not to give a shit. Does it really matter what someone thinks or doesn't think about you. In real life it can be important, of course, but on the internet? Really, not something to stress about.the68monkey wrote:It's just a matter of getting tired of being frustrated by repeatedly having to explain yourself over and over again, and yet still, some people don't get it.HungFist wrote:So, Brad has become the big bad mafia gorilla that's making trouble and driving ordinary people crazy? I'm trying to imagine that in my head; a Kinji Fukasaku scene from the 70s with Brad in it, trashing up the BnB restaurant
Last edited by HungFist on 15 Mar 2008, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
How many yakuza make thousands of posts on various different forums about combo HD players they don't own? No, Brad is more Blood and Bones - bitter, angry and trying to exert what little control he still has.HungFist wrote:So, Brad has become the big bad mafia gorilla that's making trouble and driving ordinary people crazy? I'm trying to imagine that in my head; a Kinji Fukasaku scene from the 70s with Brad in it, trashing up the BnB restaurant
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Zero. That was the whole point.Lourdes wrote:How many yakuza make thousands of posts on various different forums about combo HD players they don't own?HungFist wrote:So, Brad has become the big bad mafia gorilla that's making trouble and driving ordinary people crazy? I'm trying to imagine that in my head; a Kinji Fukasaku scene from the 70s with Brad in it, trashing up the BnB restaurant
-
Godzooki
- King of Beggars
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 22 Aug 2006, 15:39
Shame there is no decent current alternative to BNB. I think a new enviroment would do everyone here the world of good.Yi-Long wrote:Sorry to see you leave LD.
I would leave as well, if there was a good alternative for BNB, but sadly there doesnt seem to be. But yeah, Brad is kinda ruining it here lately for a few of us.
It's annoying.
LD, i understand he can be a tit but to leave over old weasel features?
Thats crazy talk mate, come back.
NO WEASEL, NO CRY
-
the68monkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 03:12
- Location: Eastern United States
Thanks for that little self-esteem talk, Dr. Hung.HungFist wrote:You just gotta learn not to give a shit. Does it really matter what someone thinks or doesn't think about you. In real life it can be important, of course, but on the internet? Really, not something to stress about.
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Crikey what have I done now?
I've done virtually no moderation over the last few days:
1. I created a new TV forum at the request of members
2. And created two stickies in the Technology forum, again at the request of a member
If you're referring to my comments about your sexist remarks well I wasn't the only so don't pick me out as the villain. You were the one who said such inflammatory remarks in the first place, some of which were directed at me. I guess that's allowed though?
Certain members seem to think it's now acceptable to bash Brad but if I say anything in response it's me whose being the disrespectful one. Really if members are going to throw insulting remarks around they need to expect to get them thrown back. If you're really are going to be that petty about it you're probably better off not visiting.
I'm actually rather pissed off and offended by your remarks. I've done fuck all to annoy anyone for the past few days and have bent over backwards to appease the minority who didn't like my moderation or my "apparent" attitude but it's still not enough.
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... 5&start=40
Which both LD and Yi-long for their own benefit have completely ignored I was far from the only member who disagreed.
Seriously are my comments that out of the ordinary to threat leaving? We've all had as bad thrown at us at times. LD is being completely hypocritical, check out his reply to me which warranted what I said.
I've done virtually no moderation over the last few days:
1. I created a new TV forum at the request of members
2. And created two stickies in the Technology forum, again at the request of a member
If you're referring to my comments about your sexist remarks well I wasn't the only so don't pick me out as the villain. You were the one who said such inflammatory remarks in the first place, some of which were directed at me. I guess that's allowed though?
Certain members seem to think it's now acceptable to bash Brad but if I say anything in response it's me whose being the disrespectful one. Really if members are going to throw insulting remarks around they need to expect to get them thrown back. If you're really are going to be that petty about it you're probably better off not visiting.
I'm actually rather pissed off and offended by your remarks. I've done fuck all to annoy anyone for the past few days and have bent over backwards to appease the minority who didn't like my moderation or my "apparent" attitude but it's still not enough.
How? I've bent over backwards to try and compromise, you refuse to read or reply to my private messages to try and sort it out. But yet I'm still the awkward one.Yi-Long wrote:But yeah, Brad is kinda ruining it here lately for a few of us. It's annoying.
So what if I do. How remotely is that bothersome to you?Lourdes wrote:How many yakuza make thousands of posts on various different forums about combo HD players they don't own?
So did. I am at a loss what I've done to cause such outrage.saltysam wrote:great shame-i thought these problems were sorted the other day?
Absolutely nothing! All I can presume is this:HungFist wrote:Simple solution: don't get angry. I don't know what Brad has said to you, but isn't internet all about disagreeing?
https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... 5&start=40
Which both LD and Yi-long for their own benefit have completely ignored I was far from the only member who disagreed.
Seriously are my comments that out of the ordinary to threat leaving? We've all had as bad thrown at us at times. LD is being completely hypocritical, check out his reply to me which warranted what I said.
Last edited by bradavon on 16 Mar 2008, 00:47, edited 7 times in total.


