Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Post
by romerojpg » 04 Jun 2006, 16:14
EvaUnit02 wrote: romerojpg wrote: I love america, but hate democracy. Would not want to live there mind you, seems a dangerous place to me.
It's always easier to oppose democracy when you live in a nation where you enjoy the luxuries brought by freedom and democracy. If you were starving somewhere with miles of desert around you, I'm sure that the 1st world countries would look mighty fine.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 04 Jun 2006, 16:21
Yi-Long wrote: Chuck Norris could make an eagle cry. He'd rip it some new tear ducts.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:
Post
by thelostdragon » 04 Jun 2006, 20:13
Hey Eva,
the first two pictures do not seem to work.
The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 04 Jun 2006, 23:15
thelostdragon wrote: Hey Eva, the first two pictures do not seem to work.
Be grateful. They work for me.
The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger.
Yeah, what a charmer.
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481 Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK
Post
by Shen » 10 Jun 2006, 22:12
the kitty close up lol
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 10 Jun 2006, 23:15
Aww, look at the likkle puddy-tat.
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 15 Jun 2006, 00:10
OK, after much debate, I've decided to post a pic. Enough dilly-dallying; I really have no excuse with a webcam
built-in to the machine.
I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation
(I'm looking at you Bisc!
)
Last edited by
Kurgan on 16 Jun 2006, 02:38, edited 1 time in total.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Post
by Yi-Long » 15 Jun 2006, 00:35
Kurgan wrote:
I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation
(I'm looking at you Bisc!
)
Why would Bisc want to do a childish thing like that???
...If I can do it for him
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 15 Jun 2006, 00:49
Look, I don't need any visual 'enhancements' like that, thankyouverymuch
That only took 25 minutes. You guys are slacking...
the68monkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1444 Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 04:12
Location: Eastern United States
Post
by the68monkey » 15 Jun 2006, 00:59
Kurgan, you handsome devil!
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 15 Jun 2006, 01:04
Provided that comment is about the pic I posted and not Yi's 'post-op' imagery, then thank you
.
If it
is about Yi's pic of me, then questions have to be raised about you...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 15 Jun 2006, 01:22
Kurgan, is it you or your monitor emiting the blue glow?
Last edited by
EvaUnit02 on 15 Jun 2006, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 15 Jun 2006, 01:25
It's just my battle aura
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 15 Jun 2006, 01:28
Kurgan wrote: It's just my battle aura
Ahh, about to power up to Super Saiyan then.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194 Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Post
by Markgway » 15 Jun 2006, 15:02
Not sure I trust Kurgan anymore.
I ran the image thru a special scanner and, well, look...
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 15 Jun 2006, 21:14
I brought this upon myself...
You try and get into the spirit of things and end up being ridiculed for it... I don't know, youth today...
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059 Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:
Post
by thelostdragon » 15 Jun 2006, 22:08
Kurgan wrote: I don't know, youth today...
Yeah! Even more respectless than us.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 16 Jun 2006, 04:03
Kurgan wrote: ... I don't know, youth today...
Both Mark & Yi are older than you!
Markgway wrote: Username = Markgway
Real Name = Mark
Age = 26
Yi-Long wrote: Username: Yi-Long
Name: Jeroen
Nickname(s): Yi
Age: 29
Kurgan wrote: b]Username[/b] = Kurgan
Real Name = Sho
Age = 25
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 16 Jun 2006, 10:14
I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post. None of us are what I would normally call 'youth'. It's more about the kiddy antics that we get up to.
Good screenshot though
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727 Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
Location: Scotland
Post
by BiscLimpkit » 16 Jun 2006, 16:17
It's ok, sometimes Eva takes comments a bit too litterally.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150 Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:
Post
by EvaUnit02 » 17 Jun 2006, 03:17
Kurgan wrote: I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post.
Duh, of course I knew. I just did it for the lulz.
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05
Post
by Unrealnils » 20 Jun 2006, 00:50
SHEN i have that red Bruce poster too
Constantly M.I.A
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05
Post
by Unrealnils » 20 Jun 2006, 00:51
Kurgen is that a real Madrid top on ???
Shame one you
lol
Constantly M.I.A
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740 Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK
Post
by Kurgan » 20 Jun 2006, 03:44
Yes, yes it is. I also have an AC Milan, an Inter Milan and a Barca one as well
The Real one is probably not going to be renewed come the new (BenQ Siemens) season, as Zidane is finished (both pace- and contract-wise) and El Presidente seems to be going that way as well.
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278 Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 16:05
Post
by Unrealnils » 21 Jun 2006, 10:53
Good man !!!
Constantly M.I.A