DVD Profiler 3.0.2 - New official release!
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
maybe next month I'll upgrade. right now I cant afford it tho. did like the free service tho, but i understand they cant really run a service like that for free.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
was using it, but it was like you have to update to this and stuff
but its np. 3.0 will do for now
supposed i can spare £15 next month sometime.
but its np. 3.0 will do for now
supposed i can spare £15 next month sometime.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
yup, it wouldn't refresh profiles or something. i do like the 3.0 interface tho.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Good man. You need to click on:
* The Tools menu
* Then Refresh All Images
Have you done that? Presuming you've entered the new code.
I've not used the Free version for years but I remember the Free ones are tiny. They're a decent size (you can usually read the text) on the Paid version.
Also on the left side you can now choice "View as Thumbnails". It looks much better than a list. It is the button to the right of where it says how many DVDs you have in your collection.
* The Tools menu
* Then Refresh All Images
Have you done that? Presuming you've entered the new code.
I've not used the Free version for years but I remember the Free ones are tiny. They're a decent size (you can usually read the text) on the Paid version.
Also on the left side you can now choice "View as Thumbnails". It looks much better than a list. It is the button to the right of where it says how many DVDs you have in your collection.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Those are the options I have.
Are the images a reasonable or a tiny size? With DVD Profiler closed you could go to:
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX\Application Data\DVD Profiler\Databases\Default\Images
Where XXX is your username. Once in there delete the entire contents of the folder (except the Thumbnails subfolder) to the Recycle Bin. Once down re-open DVD Profiler and you'll obviously see all photos missing. Then Refresh Images again.
As I've now got Vista I'm guessing that will be the XP path. I'm pretty sure it's correct. Remember if it doesn't work you can always restore the JPEGs from the Recycle Bin.
p.s - The High Res. images should be about 500x680.
Are the images a reasonable or a tiny size? With DVD Profiler closed you could go to:
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX\Application Data\DVD Profiler\Databases\Default\Images
Where XXX is your username. Once in there delete the entire contents of the folder (except the Thumbnails subfolder) to the Recycle Bin. Once down re-open DVD Profiler and you'll obviously see all photos missing. Then Refresh Images again.
As I've now got Vista I'm guessing that will be the XP path. I'm pretty sure it's correct. Remember if it doesn't work you can always restore the JPEGs from the Recycle Bin.
p.s - The High Res. images should be about 500x680.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Almost everything yes, some very obscure stuff. It can take a few weeks for new releases to appear, some times they're on there before release though.
You can enter titles by searching, UPC or inserting the DVD (which doesn't work very well). It will only take 30 minutes or so to enter the UPC numbers. I add titles as and when I get them so it's nice and easy now.
You can also contribute your own listing if it isn't listed. I used to do this but cannot be bothered any more (it takes to long) and just pick another region if it's not on there.
It's definitely worth it. Give the free version a go.
You can enter titles by searching, UPC or inserting the DVD (which doesn't work very well). It will only take 30 minutes or so to enter the UPC numbers. I add titles as and when I get them so it's nice and easy now.
You can also contribute your own listing if it isn't listed. I used to do this but cannot be bothered any more (it takes to long) and just pick another region if it's not on there.
It's definitely worth it. Give the free version a go.
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30