Come on Yi I'm trying to compromise here. Aren't you pleased about that at least?Yi-Long wrote:Which was the way you should have been modding in the first place... and we have complained about more than we should have...
I've already said I disagree over "it's how I should be doing it" but I'm still willing to compromise.
Just to clarify we're talking about 6 members out of about 20 active members, just so you realise the silent members are silent because they don't care either way.Yi-Long wrote:Maybe we wouldnt act 'childish' if you werent constantly talking down to us, acting all high and mighty!?
(Plus I dont think we are being childish. I think we have behaved pretty well, and now it's coming out cause we had enough...)
You don't think you're ever high and mighty too? Seriously it works both ways.
I'm saying we all shouldYi-Long wrote:Why should we rise above it, when you never do!?
Didn't you mean we don't need a moderator at allYi-Long wrote:That's exactly why we dont need an overactive mod.
I honestly think you'd still be as angry, but fair enough.Yi-Long wrote:If this were a forum of 100+ active users, than it might be a different matter... but it's not.
Seriously instead of just moaning a lot please try and be constructive. I've already agreed to pretty much what I thought you wanted anyway, no?


