Toge's nice birds topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Yeah, I'd gladly taste a piece of that. :D
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Tom2681 wrote:This one's for HungFist

Image

Ueto Aya
Isn't this supposed to be the nice birds thread?

She's not ugly agreed but on the same thread as some of the babes we have here no way. Just because she's from the far east and reasonably attractive it doesn't make her gorgeous.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Some real babes:

Brooke Burke:

Image

Austin Kincaid (it's not easy to find a suitable photo):

Image

Jeneve Jolie (even harder to find a suitable photo :D ):

Image
Last edited by bradavon on 07 Jun 2006, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

personally i think Ueto Aya is prettier than these girls, she atleast is pretty and cute without having to take her clothes off to get attention...lol why do people think these such girls are gorgeous and pretty and such, i mean they ARENT amazingly beautiful, or gorgeous, they are just like everyone else, avaerage at best...

ok rant over...lol *leaves*
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Shen wrote:i mean they ARENT amazingly beautiful
Brooke Burke not amazingly beautiful? I think not. Brooke Burke is a TV presenter that's a glamour snap that tons of celebrities have done (look at Playboy).

I see what you're saying they are of course all dolled up but Ueto Aya prettier? She's not even that cute and looks like a thousand other Asian women.
Shen wrote:they are just like everyone else, avaerage at best...
Where do you live? I'm coming to your area if these women are average and like everyone else to you :D
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

seriously, i mean they just look like every other girl in the street, for me they dont stand out as awesomely beautiful, they arent cute, or anything special. just because they have a "good rack" doesnt make them pretty to me, i just think they seem average, normal and nothing special really.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Gawd those 3 girl arent anything special. The first two have (bad) fake boobs, and the 3rd has a face like she was once a thai fisherman... (looks like a ladyboy)
The first one does have a nice face though.

I like the asian chick. Looks a little bit like a friend of mine at school, except this one has short hair...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

Well seeing as how there seems to be a lot of porn stars' images posted in this thread, how about a decent photo of Kobe Tai:

Image

For those of you who wish to see Kobe a bit more naked (but still quite tasteful), check out this link (see what I mean about her stomach?! But I wish she'd sort out those tan lines, then she'd be perfect!):

http://212.146.175.26/galleries/kobetai/0010-large.jpg

She's got (in my opinion) the hottest body in the business - absolutely lovely stomach (I have a thing for toned stomachs on girls), great legs, nice boobs - just yummy! LOL! :P

Not that I've ever seen any of her films of course... :)
Last edited by IronMonkey on 07 Jun 2006, 22:04, edited 2 times in total.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Post by brooce-leroy »

bradley,

Those 3 girls you posted are not in any way nicer than Aya Ueto. That isn't the best picture of her anyway; she looks amazing in Azumi. That Janeve has ladyboy written all over her (him). :D
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

Second.

I've very recently (as in yesterday and the day before) seen Azumi and its sequel and was constantly distracted (to the detriment of the films, to be honest :)) by how damn cute Aya looked in 'em.

And is Jenaveve pre-op or post-op? :P
Just joshing, she's... very... nice. :confused1:
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Ueto Aya: I think she's rather pretty. Not glamorous, sure, but like the girl (I wish lived) next door. I actually prefer a more natural look when it comes to the crunch, though I wouldn't agree with Shen that Brooke Burke and Austin represent the "average" woman. We wish! lol

Oh, and I guess we're OK with frontal nudity then, Brad? :D
Image
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

In an attempt to rid everyone's mind of that image Mark posted, here's Monica...

Image
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Well of course Monica beats them all, just gorgeous and a real woman unlike the little girl the rest of you are jazzing off over. I guess you must all like girls then.

She's also a talented actress, so has everything going for her.
brooce-leroy wrote:That Janeve has ladyboy written all over her (him). :D
It's really hard to find a decent photo of her where she's smiling. She's usually to busy getting . . . :D

Seriously she's much hotter on video.
Markgway wrote:Oh, and I guess we're OK with frontal nudity then, Brad? :D
When on earth did I say I wasn't? You're imagining things now. I picked tasteful pictures, that's the key.

If it offends anyone then we can either stop posting naked photos or ask they don't look in said thread. I don't have a problem with it though no.
User avatar
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4727
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 21:33
Location: Scotland

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Can't get more tasteful than a little frontal nudity. 8)
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:Well of course Monica beats them all, just gorgeous
She wouldn't be in my top ten.
a real woman unlike the little girl the rest of you are jazzing off over. I guess you must all like girls then.
Why? What've you heard??? :o
Markgway wrote:When on earth did I say I wasn't? You're imagining things now. I picked tasteful pictures, that's the key.
I just imagined you'd object somehow. Nice to know we're clear to post fanny. :D
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

OI, BRAD -- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :x

I do not want to see a picture of a guy holding his throbbing cock, thanks!

If that was revenge for the fat chick it was still awfully mean.

I'm now going to rinse my eyes.
Image
User avatar
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver
Posts: 278
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 15:05

Post by Unrealnils »

lol before clicking i read the url in my status bar and it says ..../guynakedoutside/..... lol i didnt click thats for sure :D
Constantly M.I.A
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

I wish I'd thought of that! :?
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

meow.
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 10 Jun 2006, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

For fuck's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*VOMITS OVER KEYBOARD*
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I won't remove the link but as Mark says FFS Eva post some come kind of disclaimer if you're going to post such disgusting images. That's not even humane.

It's not funny nor does it have anything to do with birds/babes etc . . .

If people would prefer it removed it can be however?

:shock:
Markgway wrote:I wish I'd thought of that! :?
:D
Kurgan
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1740
Joined: 10 Nov 2004, 11:29
Location: Dewsbury, UK

Post by Kurgan »

That is an amazing avatar you've got yourself there, IronMonkey. It moves an' everything! :D

That's it, as in the avatar. I'm not referring to Nicole as an 'it', before anyone gets the wrong end of the stick (oo-er).
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

:D

As you know IM is obsessed with Nicole. It is cool though, especially as that's their latest video (beep was better).
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

A little something to help Iron Monkey flog his bishop:

Image
Image