The official BNB YOUTUBE video thread...

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
User avatar
degeneration
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1474
Joined: 30 Oct 2004, 08:49
Location: Wales (but I'm Scottish!!)

Post by degeneration »

Did I miss something?? All the guy was doing was walking along a path-way!! not that amazing!!!


















ok - I'm joking. Pretty fecking crazy route that, and spectacular at the same time!
Blaizeyboy
Jade Tiger
Posts: 159
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 22:19
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (home of the Valiants)

Post by Blaizeyboy »

Gordan Liu + Guitar= awesome

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LurT_vDO3RA
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVkOyLsLdVU

The driver just loves scaring the shit out that girl.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Not Youtube but close enough - Sony releases new stupid piece of shit :D -

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/s ... d_piece_of
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Funny idea for a skit but ruined by too much witless swearing.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

I thought exactly the same. I hate it when people swear so much for the sake of it. The odd F word fine but it was all over the place.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

If they'd have used the f-word just once at the end it would've had more comedic impact I think.
Image
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Late Night with Conan O' Brien Bloopers over the years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4kCQYXf2no

This was on last night. Actually the show ended a couple of days ago but Finland comes a bit late. Anyway, funny stuff.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Leno is funnier.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

I never liked Conan. Leno is OK.

My favourite american hosts are Letterman and Colbert. Especially Colbert is a comedic genius. So brilliant.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

The problem with Letterman is that he's not a stand-up. His humour is in a different vein.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:The problem with Letterman is that he's not a stand-up. His humour is in a different vein.
I love Letterman's humour. It's a whole lot less predictable than Leno's and Conan's. Letterman can still surprise with very funny original one-liners.
I like Leno, but I always found him to be a bit too predictable. I could usually already make the jokes myself before he finished them.
Also, the supporting cast at Letterman is great as well. Especially Alan Kalter, Biff Henderson, and the occasional Lyle the Intern sketch.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Headlines (on The Tonight Show) is always a laugh.
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Rally

Sebastian Loeb vs Mexico Police

Harri Rovanperä gives a japanese tennis star a ride

Crazy Finnish rallydriver

Kankkunen humiliates the interviewer

Rautiainen in pain

Rautiainen in pain again

Translation for the last video.

Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: uuh...
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: aagh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt? Should I stop?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Where?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: Are you ok?
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Is it ok or should I stop?
Rautiainen: Yes. Agh. Uuh.
Grönholm: It’s not.
Rautiainen: agh...
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: ughh
Grönholm: SHOUD I STOP?
Rautiainen: NO
Grönholm: Where does it hurt?
Rautiainen: Yaagh, my back
Grönholm: We have to stop then.
Rautiainen: We don’t.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Today Finnish rally driver Jari-Matti Latvala lost the control of his car and crashed off course... and the car rolled downhill about 100 metres. Miraculously, neither Latvala nor his co-driver were injured. Just bruises. And maybe traumas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdJuypBAC-Y
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Mike Ribeiro INSANE Shootout Goal

Look at the goal keeper... he's just so fucking confused about what the hell just happened... :lol:
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Finland has a legendary ice hockey commentator... Antero Mertaranta. He's an ugly bastard, but damn enthusiastic. Half of the people watch ice hockey because of him, rather than the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EwFlUtH63k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnSSQ-706g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJWADtQ9m9U
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11931
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Awww, that's soooo cute.

I have a tear in my eye.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9bvy6 ... ty_animals

Some major asshole is smacking poor defenseless kittens on the head!!!
so cute!!!
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...