I've had enough of Brad!

romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Its the NET!

You would think someone raped your cat.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

saltysam wrote:
Markgway wrote:And us Scots don't count?? Grrrr....... :D
i heard the scottishness is a front..you are actually welsh :lol:
:knob:
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

romerojpg wrote:You would think someone raped your cat.
Probably Brad.....
Image
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11932
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan

Post by HungFist »

Markgway wrote:
saltysam wrote:
Markgway wrote:And us Scots don't count?? Grrrr....... :D
i heard the scottishness is a front..you are actually welsh :lol:
:knob:
English, Scots, Knobs, Welsh... no difference.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Tom: It would've been fairer if you'd quoted my entire sentence.

Hung: I've sent you a pm :)

Tigercage: I cannot say I entirely agree with you but thanks for putting it rationally and not just ranting. I'm not trying to be patronising :)
Lourdes wrote:Can't we just get rid of Brad as a moderator? It will solve all problems.
That's incredibly hypocritical.

Selected members get all hot under the collar about any form of censorship, moderation, action against them whatsoever and yet you think it somehow different to forcibly remove a long standing member.

Besides you dislike Brad the member just as much as Brad the moderator anyway, so it's a moot point.

I'm still waiting for an answer to what you guys do on other forums where moderators moderate? I imagine nothing. It regularly happens on other forums I visit.

I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum (with the exception of one), maybe the members who actually have the problem should think about posting less, they won't get so angry then.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Everybody has a problem with you, both as a person and as a moderator. How have you possibly failed to notice this? Step down and I'm sure everyone will be happy. The very fact that you've not done so yet and said to everybody "live with it or leave" just demonstrates what we've all been saying.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Brad puts himself before the forum and it's users.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Tom: It would've been fairer if you'd quoted my entire sentence.
You mean, the same way you usually dont quote stuff in the context it was meant, before you attack and nitpick at it!?

Tigercage: I cannot say I entirely agree with you but thanks for putting it rationally and not just ranting. I'm not trying to be patronising :)
Try harder.
Lourdes wrote:Can't we just get rid of Brad as a moderator? It will solve all problems.
That's incredibly hypocritical.

Selected members get all hot under the collar about any form of censorship, moderation, action against them whatsoever and yet you think it somehow different to forcibly remove a long standing member.
Actually, I get pissed of at you modding and censuring when it's not needed. I would totally accept modding by you if someone was being racist, starting flamewars, spamming, etc. Which all hardly is EVER going on here, so wouldnt be needed much.
You, on the other hand, edit posts, move posts, delete posts, etc etc... and mostly without good reason, or even without decent reason.

Besides you dislike Brad the member just as much as Brad the moderator anyway, so it's a moot point.
Brad the user we can ignore. Brad the mod sadly not.
I'm still waiting for an answer to what you guys do on other forums where moderators moderate? I imagine nothing. It regularly happens on other forums I visit.
I behave exactly the same on other forums as I do here, and I pretty much NEVER get modded. Ever.
Ofcourse, I mostly stay away from the forums with dumbass rules and absolute dickheads as mods...

I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum (with the exception of one), maybe the members who actually have the problem should think about posting less, they won't get so angry then.
WE should think of posting less!? WE!?
last time I checked, me and the others werent the ones pissing everyone else off, and last time I checked, it is YOU who is posting in pretty much every thread on this board. Yet WE should post less(!)
Sure Brad, we'll look into that option(!)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Lourdes wrote:Everybody has a problem with you, both as a person and as a moderator.
I suggest you check before posting, you'll soon see it's far from everybody. If anything it's the minority.
Last edited by bradavon on 16 Mar 2008, 23:39, edited 2 times in total.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:
Lourdes wrote:Everybody has a problem with you, both as a person and as a moderator.
I suggest you check before posting, you'll soon see it's far from everybody. If anything it's the minority.
Sure... the inactive users dont seem the be bothered by you, so I guess all us regulars should just shut up and accept it, right!?
(!)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Saltysam, Gasteropod, Hungfist, Eva, BiscLimpkit, Captain Joe, Grim_Tales, Romero, Knetan, IronMonkey, Shen, Ricochan, Chenlung, Degeneration are all active members and none of them have a problem with me. That's already more members than do have a problem with me. I don't think Mark even has an outright problem with me. So far from everybody.

This is getting petty, we're just repeating ourselves again and again. Nothing you guys are saying you haven't said many times before.
Last edited by bradavon on 16 Mar 2008, 23:48, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

HungFist wrote:English, Scots, Knobs, Welsh... no difference.
Image
Image
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

bradavon wrote:Saltysam, Gasteropod, Hungfist, Eva, BiscLimpkit, Captain Joe, Grim_Tales, Romero, Knetan, IronMonkey, Shen, Ricochan, Chenlung, Degeneration are all active members and none of them have a problem with me. That's already more members than do have a problem with me. I don't think Mark even has an outright problem with me. So far from everybody.

This is getting petty, we're just repeating ourselves again and again. Nothing you guys are saying you haven't said many times before.
When asked directly if you are a power mad pedant how many of them would disagree?
By the way scouring the member list and editing your post to add names (3+ times I've counted so far) makes no difference. ;)

Step down, it's really very easy. I was quite happy to ignore you until a couple of days ago but now I'm tired of your shit and your attitude now does you no favours at all.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

JetBlack, 9 Deaths, MLAM, Limited Edition Slag, tpr007, Staffyman, kingking, wazzabi, BibMcFeck also have yet to comment. Shall I claim them for my side?

Just to let everybody know Brad edited my post belows Mark's because I happened to quote him before he edited his post a number of times as he scrambled to find member names to add. The text also went from "nearly as many" to "as many" to "more"...members that have a problem as he did this.

Brad, don't touch my posts = Okay :D
Last edited by Lourdes on 16 Mar 2008, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Saltysam, Gasteropod, Hungfist, Eva, BiscLimpkit, Captain Joe, Grim_Tales, Romero, Knetan, IronMonkey, Shen, Ricochan, Chenlung, Degeneration are all active members and none of them have a problem with me. That's already more members than do have a problem with me. I don't think Mark even has an outright problem with me. So far from everybody.

This is getting petty, we're just repeating ourselves again and again. Nothing you guys are saying you haven't said many times before.
Awww... you think we LIKE having to repeat ourselfs to you over and over and over again!? That's a nice twist(!)

Rico has only been back for a week orso, Shen already left because of all this shit (I refuse to believe that me sending her my naked pictures has anything to do with it...), Grim is incapable of disliking, which is why we love him, Knetan is hardly around, and the rest I dont know...

...but I do know Tom, a former mod has even grown sick and tired of you, LD who hardly gets into arguments with other members, has a huge problem with you, I have a problem with you, the old nagging yankee lady has a problem with you, Lourdes has a problem with you, and I might be forgetting a few... and maybe some already left because of you.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Lourdes wrote:JetBlack, 9 Deaths, MLAM, Limited Edition Slag, tpr007, Staffyman, kingking, wazzabi, BibMcFeck also have yet to comment. Shall I claim them for my side?

Just to let everybody know Brad edited my post belows Mark's because I happened to quote him before he edited his post a number of times as he scrambled to find member names to add. The text also went from "nearly as many" to "as many" to "more"...members that have a problem as he did this.

Brad, don't touch my posts.
It's kinda pathetic that on this board you need to make back-ups of your own posts just so you can actually find your original text back in case Brad decides he wants to edit yours...

That alone is reason enough why Brad shouldnt be a mod.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Lourdes wrote:Step down, it's really very easy.
The day you stop posting childish, petty and snide remarks all over the forum, the day you have a rational and adult conversation about it, the day you don't take part in 4 page rant fests, the day you reply to my private messages asking to have an adult discussion about it.

Then I'll listen to talk of stepping down.
Yi-Long wrote:LD who hardly gets into arguments with other members.
LD has left in a stress more times than I care to remember :D
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:
Lourdes wrote:Step down, it's really very easy.
The day you stop posting childish, petty and snide remarks all over the forum, the day you have a rational and adult conversation about it, the day you don't take part in 4 page rant fests, the day you reply to my private messages asking to have an adult discussion about it.

Then I'll listen to talk of stepping down.
Why would Lourdes try to have an adult rational conversation with someone who is unable to have one himself!? Seriously!?
There's a time for politeness and diplomacy, but with you it seems like talking to a brick wall..
Yi-Long wrote:LD who hardly gets into arguments with other members.
LD has left in a stress more times than I care to remember :D
Usually about an argument with you or Mark
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

How do you have the gall to call me childish when you edit posts to suit your needs and then when called on it you go back and do it again? That is the epitome of childishness and further proof that you need to go as you keep abusing your status.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

Yi-Long wrote:There's a time for politeness and diplomacy, but with you it seems like talking to a brick wall..
Exactly, it's a waste of time, he understands little that is said and ignores or
quotes
every
little
bit
he
does
get
.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Does anybody else think this thread should now be locked?

I've already agreed to moderate less in the other thread. LD has gone and it's pretty much run it's course. Just post if you want it locked and we'll see how many members agree.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Nope...

I understand YOU would want it locked, but there's no need, cause when you lock this one we'll just have a new thread opened by another member who's fed up with you next week...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

bradavon wrote:Does anybody else think this thread should now be locked?

I've already agreed to moderate less in the other thread. LD has gone and it's pretty much run it's course. Just post if you want it locked and we'll see how many members agree.
I'll just open another, you need to face facts. Brick-walling and then running to the few people who don't directly say they dislike you all of the time isn't doing that.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Lourdes who's to say all those people you mentioned don't like Brad or left because of him? We just don't know :? Most of the members on your list havent posted since 2005 so your list is laughable.
LES is Tigercage/Tigger.
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Post by Shingster »

That's the point Grim, Lourdes was pointing out to brad that none of the members in his list have posted saying whether they do have problem with brad or not, so listing them makes about as much sense as just listing random names from the BnB members list.