What games should I ask for?

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

What games should I ask for?

Post by grim_tales »

What game (for the 'Cube) should I ask for as a Xmas present? :)

Viewtiful Joe 2
Killer 7
King Kong
From Russia With Love
Prince of Persia 2

Heard good things about King Kong, and middling reviews for FRWL, but really enjoyed VJ1 (still havent finished it), so I'm sure I'd like VJ2. What do you think? :)
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

Prince of Persia 3.

The second might be a bit old. And if you haven't got that one, get BOTH! :D
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
I havent got Warrior Within yet no, if I get one of the others I'll pick up WW if I can find it cheap.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Why the hell is Killer 7 even on your list?
From Russia with Love is supposedly way too easy
Viewtifull Joe is supposedly very good, but also more of the same as the 1st one
King Kong is supposedly good, but not quite great.
So from that list, I'd pick POP2...
Better wait a couple of months to get the others for a budget price!? VR already is budgetprice I think... so instead of getting one of the new ones, why not get 2 (POP and VJ)!?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Because Killer 7 looked interesting and different :)

I'll see how much VJ2 and POP 2 are :D
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
Location: Basin City

Post by thelostdragon »

"Killer 7" didn't do much for me. Totally overhyped in my opinion. The story is a good one, but that's about it. The controlls are poo and the graphics are rotten poo in my opinion.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22165
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Don't worry, decided to go with Viewtiful Joe 2 :D :)