Speedball 2 - Next Gen
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
Speedball 2 - Next Gen
Hey this looks pretty cool, I loved the amiga version,and parts of this remind me of it. Check it out
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Nice trailer, shame the game wont be anything like that 
I dont have high hopes, as they already tried a remake of Speedball 2, it was appaulingly bad.
Still I would try it thats for sure if it was good
Loved it on the Amiga, amazing game back then, its pribibly poo now mind you.
but "Ice Cream Ice Cream" means a lot to me, only just labaled a photo "Ice Cream ice Cream" the other day!
it was of some georgous ladies walking past me in the sun, sucked Ince Creams, and the words from Speedball 2 even now al these years later come to play once in a while 
I dont have high hopes, as they already tried a remake of Speedball 2, it was appaulingly bad.
Still I would try it thats for sure if it was good
but "Ice Cream Ice Cream" means a lot to me, only just labaled a photo "Ice Cream ice Cream" the other day!
-
thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 22:36
- Location: Basin City
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
