Blogspot question.

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Blogspot question.

Post by Yi-Long »

Hi all, I started a Ninja Gaiden 2 blog yesterday which will ahve all the latest news on the game etc...

But I have a question.

I've seen other blogs, and when you go to their 'main page', you just see a short 10 sentences orso of a new post, and to read the whole article, you ned to click the title and it takes you to a new page with the whole article on it.

But at my blog, when you go to the main page, it's showing every new post COMPLETELY, so you already have the complete article on the front page, as well as on it's seperate page...

I've gone over the options again and again, but I cant seem to find out how I can change that so the FP only shows the first 5-10 lines, and if you want to read the complete article, you have to press the title to go to the next page...

Cause I'd like my FP to be a bit more manageable...

(link is below btw)

Anyone know how to fix it?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Lourdes
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1994
Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19

Post by Lourdes »

What I do know is that blogs are for queers and that's all anybody need know.