The Bourne Conspiracy

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

The Bourne Conspiracy

Post by EvaUnit02 »

This sounds promising. License-based titles are rarely ever good though, best to wait and see.

Trailer
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 27 Feb 2008, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

What's with the first link?

I thought it might be news of another Bourne film.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

bradavon wrote:What's with the first link?
Link fixed.
I thought it might be news of another Bourne film.
Yes, that's why it's in the Technology and Games sub-forum. :lol:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

He he you've got Edison's cock on the brain :D

I knew you'd say that. I didn't spot that at first.
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

It looks pretty good from the trailer, but I'm going to wait until it comes out and probably rent it first.

I loved Spider-Man 2 on the original XBox but Spider-Man 3 on the 360 is a big letdown...
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server