I received an automated e-mail saying that a PM was in my box this morning, but I can't find anything.
If you've sent me a PM less than 24 hours ago, please send it again. Seems there's a technical glitch.
Thanks.
Did someone PM me?
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Did someone PM me?
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
It was probably me. I wanted you to do something with your Mod hat on but then found a way to do it myself, so before you read it I deleted it.
As you know, PM's stay in the sender's "Outbox" until the receiver picks them up. I still have one I sent to Salty on Wednesday in my Outbox. Salty wake up
.
There's no technical glitch!
As you know, PM's stay in the sender's "Outbox" until the receiver picks them up. I still have one I sent to Salty on Wednesday in my Outbox. Salty wake up
There's no technical glitch!
Last edited by bradavon on 08 Jun 2008, 14:51, edited 4 times in total.
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 15:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Oh, right.
Didn't know that you could delete a PM after having sent it.
I guess you learn something new every day.
Thanks.
Didn't know that you could delete a PM after having sent it.
I guess you learn something new every day.
Thanks.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30