Faded Ws(!)

User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Faded Ws(!)

Post by Markgway »

Is anyone else experiencing faded Wws on this forum?

I just upgraded to IE9 and noticed that the letter w is erm faded.

How strange. :?
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by bradavon »

Do you mean faded www in the url? Does it happen on other sites? So it goes something like this? - www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com. If so, I imagine it's IE9 making it clearer what the URL is. The idea being the url stands out, so there's less chance you find yourself on a phising site (that looks identical).

What do you think of IE9? Much better than IE8 right? IE is finally usable.

p.s - Get Chrome installed!
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by Markgway »

No...no... I mean in the text that we type... as it appears in posts.

This: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Only happens on this forum. :dontknow:
Image
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 10:14

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by Shingster »

No fading on my screens. Perhaps the letters of the alphabet got together and ran a BnB popularity contest and you ended up on w's shitlist? :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by Markgway »

Still doing it... go figure. :dontknow:
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by bradavon »

It looks the same to me too. I am finding Bullets unresponsive often lately. I have to click reload (refresh in IE) too much, otherwise it just sits there "loading page".
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: Faded Ws(!)

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:It looks the same to me too.
So you're getting the faded 'w' also? I thought it was just me. Phew. I'm not mad after all.

Well, I still might be mad, just not about this........ :icon_suspect:
I am finding Bullets unresponsive often lately. I have to click reload (refresh in IE) too much, otherwise it just sits there "loading page".
Not having any loading issues myself.
Image