Since moving servers...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Since moving servers...
It's making me log in every time I visit, even though I tick the 'remember me' box each time, is this happening to anyone else?
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Since moving servers...
I'm not getting this problem myself, and nothing has changed that should affect cookies.
Clear them all out and give it another go.
EDIT:
If you're using the site via bulletsnbabesdvd.com this will happen.
Clear them all out and give it another go.
EDIT:
If you're using the site via bulletsnbabesdvd.com this will happen.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: Since moving servers...
What address are we supposed to use? The old one is down, with a link to https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/bulletsnbabesdvd.comLourdes wrote: EDIT:
If you're using the site via bulletsnbabesdvd.com this will happen.
(If you're seeing this Click Here, we've moved servers.
Hopefully you shouldn't see this or need to use the temporary URL above for long. )
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: Since moving servers...
Yeah, I got redirected to the Loveandpop one, so what am I meant to use? lol
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: Since moving servers...
Ah I see the original URL is back now.
-
Lourdes
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: 08 Jan 2005, 16:19
Re: Since moving servers...
Use whichever works, bnb.com will work as soon as your ISP's DNS cache is updated. You could also do ipconfig /flushdns from the command prompt.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: Since moving servers...
It's gotta be https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com. Anything else is just wrong
.
bnb.com takes me to www.bedandbreakfast.com
. I guess I could flush my dns.
bnb.com takes me to www.bedandbreakfast.com
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: Since moving servers...
FTP account not working. "Login authentication failed"
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: Since moving servers...
There's a Bullets FTP account?
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: Since moving servers...
Since 2009...
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5210
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5210
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: Since moving servers...
There is no FTP link that thread. It looks like you've got your own.
-
HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11932
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
Re: Since moving servers...
Yes, I do. Everyone who wanted one got one. You gave me some advice on using FTP, too. Some of your comments can be found in that thread!
You really have the worst memory I've ever come across
EDIT: the second worst. But the other guy had Alzheimer
You really have the worst memory I've ever come across
EDIT: the second worst. But the other guy had Alzheimer
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30
Re: Since moving servers...
I know, I read it. It's not relevant to my point, that there is no FTP link in that thread.HungFist wrote:You gave me some advice on using FTP, too. Some of your comments can be found in that thread! You really have the worst memory I've ever come across
I don't need one. Image Shack is fine for my Bullets needs. Granted not yours.